Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe
now Iâm Jealous
Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol
Safety is overrated
. For sure, this is a beautiful place.
Iâm buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boyâs and Girlâs and try to enjoy life as much as possibleâŠ
What a cute little thing! ![]()
Wellcome to the community!
This is great! I love to do stuff like that!
How do you keep those shoes so clean?
Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.
Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year ![]()
![]()
Idk⊠![]()
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.
But also give them a little wipe from time to time. ![]()
![]()
The silent oneâŠ
The hybridâŠ
The leg cutterâŠ
The disco ballâŠ
They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!
Thatâs a cool looking car like the paint
These are little minors. ![]()
We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!
My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!
Hope youâre doing well. Looks like a great place to chill.
Your feeding that one too much. Porky squirrel.
Not a photo but I will make a video of this later.
Green Dragon Milk.
Green Dragon Tincture
A sugar cubeâs worth of sugar
Juice from half a lime.
Once you mix in the lime juice it turn a milky green, enjoy they best tasting cannabis shot to date.








