:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten · 7512 aufrufe

Eli

#69

I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#70

It definitely was an honor growing it from a single pedal into a huge plant and seeing its beautiful flower!

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#71

Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#74

Got a nice cool job at Sequoia national park. A snow damaged deck.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#75

Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#77

I’m buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boy’s and Girl’s and try to enjoy life as much as possible


Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#78

What a cute little thing! :heart_eyes_cat:
Wellcome to the community!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#80

How do you keep those shoes so clean? :rofl: Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#81

Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year :rofl::rofl:

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#82

Idk
 :man_shrugging:
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.

But also give them a little wipe from time to time. :sweat_smile:

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#83

:upside_down_face:
The silent one



The hybrid


The leg cutter


The disco ball


They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#86

We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#87

My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!

Antworten ↗

Antworten