Is that a Samurai?
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7512 aufrufe
Yes yes it is my friend or what is remaining of a samurai lol
I thought it was a side by side at forst, then i took a closer look. My father has a Samurai as well. Pretty cool little trucks!
Happy Friday!
I donât have pets, it is not allowed in my apartment. But a few months ago, I rescued this guy from dogs. He stayed at home for two weeks, until he was fully recovered and went to his new home.
I miss him. The new family called him Ares.
Jaja look at that expression! Handsome dog!
I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.
It definitely was an honor growing it from a single pedal into a huge plant and seeing its beautiful flower!
Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.
now Iâm Jealous
Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol
Safety is overrated
. For sure, this is a beautiful place.
Iâm buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boyâs and Girlâs and try to enjoy life as much as possibleâŠ
What a cute little thing! ![]()
Wellcome to the community!
This is great! I love to do stuff like that!
How do you keep those shoes so clean?
Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.
Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year ![]()
![]()
Idk⊠![]()
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.
But also give them a little wipe from time to time. ![]()
![]()
The silent oneâŠ
The hybridâŠ
The leg cutterâŠ
The disco ballâŠ
They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!







