Pls help meee

18 antworten · 219 aufrufe

NtmFN420

#1

Fortsetzung der Diskussion von Some work I try to document:

Hi buddy’s, please help me to find the problem…

This are my seedlings…and some old mother( i don’t know why I still keep hahah )





and I don’t know what problem they could have? In winter I had the same problem and I thought the roots are to cold. So I insulated the complete growbox. After that humidity and themp. are way better and I can control it easyer … but the plants are look the same…

I grow on coco and buffer that with cal/mag every time befor I’m using it again. So now I’m thinking that it could be some kind of iron deficiency or something like that?!

Or

Do you think it could be some kind of to much light maybe ? have changed my light an now 2 LED stripes von clauma with 5000K 18W 1200L

Pls help me… :sob::folded_hands:[quote=“NtmFN420, post:4, topic:70271, full:true”]

[/quote]

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#3

I’m pretty sure the younger plant was overwatered and probably already has root rot. Get some xylanase enzymes. They decompose dead biomass and make it available to the plant. I would also recommend a vitamin B complex. This will help your plants cope better with any kind of stress.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#4

Im not totally sure what it could be. I dont think overwatering but ive also never grew in coco so im not totally sure if thats. What i have read about coco from others here is youll normally need to start nutrient feedings asap and maybe thats the problem? Have you been feeding any nutrients or just calmag? I also tried looking up the light but could not find anything could be because im in the usa hopefully a true coco grower will chime in and help out

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#5

I had a second look now. She is probably more likely just a little low on nitrogen..

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#7

If those are planted in the biodegradable peat type pots which it looks like that could be the causing most of the problems. The roots can have a hard time getting through them and accessing the medium that you are feeding. It will also keep a clump of super damp soil around the root ball giving you the over watering symptoms.

Antworten ↗
Pestilence

#8

2 different llants moving into week 13 total. Do i need to harvest or am i on the right track..?


Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9

Can you get pics of it in normal light? Also do you have a jewelers loupe? That’s the only way to really tell if it’s ready.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#12

They look to be just about finished. You could wait 1 more week if your totally unsure and cant check the trichomes or if you wanted to chop this week i dont see it being much of an issue. Be mindful this is just based off pictures since unable to see trichomes but i would say your ready anytime now

Antworten ↗
Mikedo60

#13

Hello brother… what’s happening to it? Over-fertilization I suppose

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#14

Hello my friend, I hope you are well and that this translation will suit you. If you’re talking about the photo above, it’s almost harvest time, and they were asking if it was ready.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#16

no worries buddy and welcome back to the community. glad to see ya back. you got anything growing this year?

Antworten ↗
cavexplorer

#17

I grow in coco, and it’s really hard to overwater, in fact you never want it to get dry. Except during seedling and the first week of veg I water four times a day.

You probably have a nutrient deficiency or too much of one nutrient or another, possibly nutrient lockout.

Did you rinse your coco and then presoak it with cal/mag water? Does your coco have a 3/2 coco/perlite mix? Does your water runoff drain out of the pot or does your pot sit in the runoff? Are you keeping your water pH between 5.8 and 6.2 and PPM around 550-650, with the runoff no more than 150 PPM higher than the input water?

My grows improved dramatically by following the information on the coco for cannabis web site:

Antworten ↗
Mikedo60

#19

Well brother… if you’re a beginner, you should have started with soil to get the hang of it. Because coco needs to be managed well, there are many deficiencies and it’s not that simple…

Antworten ↗

Antworten