This is just the best and cheapest way for me to grow. Thank you
Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting
56 antworten · 1071 aufrufe
Hi to everyone in this awesome community. I’m here to announce,
it’s contest time
(USA only)
You will be guessing how much I will harvest from one plant, and the winner’s ( first, second and third place) will receive a pack of my genetics of regular seeds. ( White runtz crossed with a 1990 verity.
**The rules**
-
One guess per person. You can guess now or wait until a week before harvest.
-
Only pound and ounces ( 7lbs/4oz)
-
You’re first guess is final NO going back to edit. If this happens you will be removed from the contest. Trying to be fair.
I will post pictures weekly or try to. You can follow on my thread 10 pound plant. And remember this is outdoors so anything can happen.
PS. I would like to say thank you to @Eli , @Rasta_Free-Man and everyone else involved. Everyone in this community is awesome.
Hi Bent!
I was just remembering when that space was empty… You are doing a great work! When do you think she will start the flowering stage?
Hi Eli, I was looking at the older pictures and she’s getting big. It’s hard to see when you look at it daily.
Depending on the weather I have about a month and half. So mid September. Harvest is end of October/ first week of November.
Where I live harvest time for sativa is November/December. Indica is October, hybrid is in the middle. This is if weather is good. Everything could be pushed back a month.
its gonna be a big harvest what variety is it ?
It’s white runtz crossed with a 1990 verity.
if it gets any bigger prob fill some of the houses here never mind a grow room looks nice mate , tbh i think early stuff can hold its own against most maybe my age im nosta;lgic being 56 lol
is the cage around it to stop creaturs and to also train it ? it looks like chicken wire . makes it look like a diamond in a vault
lovely plant i see ppl use cal mag , , that the same as the cheap pills you can buy at chemist calcium, magnesium supliments about £2.25 per 100 or so ? same stuff right ?
This is why I love growing outdoors, you can really test the genetics and your self. It was 6ft tall before I put up the trellis. The first trellis is at 4ft, the second at 5ft. At this rate it’s growing a inch plus a day, so another foot or so before it stretches for flowering. As of right now it’s 10ft wide × 6ft tall.
um not in USA in Canada here. but id like to guess knowing i wont qualify for the award…but have a few questions
1 what soil medium are you using?
2 fertilizing or organic?
3 what climate are you in, average temp day and night?
4 is the guessing number based on after drying harvest or fresh cut?
Hi @davil420 , I don’t mind you guessing and to answer your question.
- Organic living soil
- Dr. Earth veg and bloom with
fish emulsion - Climate 3000ft. I’m posting my
weekly temp’s. - The guess is for dry weight.
Good luck
happy growing
8lbs 3 oz is my guess great job by the way I am thrilled to be a part of this
How many plants total?
Just one plant
What strain?
White runtz × 1990 verity. I call it old azz runtz ![]()
I think that this contest would be more fair if everyones answer would be hidden.
You could email me your answer
3 lb 10oz is my guess
