Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting

56 antworten · 1071 aufrufe

davil420

#17

um not in USA in Canada here. but id like to guess knowing i wont qualify for the award…but have a few questions
1 what soil medium are you using?
2 fertilizing or organic?
3 what climate are you in, average temp day and night?
4 is the guessing number based on after drying harvest or fresh cut?

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#18

Hi @davil420 , I don’t mind you guessing and to answer your question.

  1. Organic living soil
  2. Dr. Earth veg and bloom with
    fish emulsion
  3. Climate 3000ft. I’m posting my
    weekly temp’s.
  4. The guess is for dry weight.

Good luck :crossed_fingers: happy growing

Antworten ↗
Chance

#19

8lbs 3 oz is my guess great job by the way I am thrilled to be a part of this

Antworten ↗
DutchGrower420

#24

I think that this contest would be more fair if everyones answer would be hidden.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#31

Had to make sure my app wasn’t for Arizona lol. It has never in my life been that hot 120

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#33

Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#35


This is how my weather has been since may basically

Antworten ↗

Antworten