Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting
56 antworten · 1071 aufrufe
The world is fucked
Holy shitballs, good luck with that lol
Had to make sure my app wasn’t for Arizona lol. It has never in my life been that hot 120
Let’s see how these genetics hold up.
Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol
The eastern mountains of California.
Yeah, that sucks for outdoor too
What the bloody hell?!?!

Can ya guess whos running outside at midnight to cover plants up in the dark
6ib 7oz i woulld say or more yess my final answer
Is that your final answer, cause or more isn’t a weight?
we talking just bud dry wieigt , if not ya talking about least double that lol yes my final answer
if jsut bud if not id least double that did you find out postage mate ?
Dry weight
then 6lb 7oz
Even though im not in the running for the prize ill have to wait until I give my guess, those temps would have me concerned at this stage if it continues. I honestly wish you luck with things @Bentgenetics
Well with temps like that ,looks like mine first guess is location lol California desert floor, I’m in Tucson Az , where my temps are
112. 110. 110 85 at night. I’m throwing out a weight guess at 4 pounds 8.5 ounces
Hi and welcome @BigbudJay .
Live in the mountains. Good luck
Hi @BigbudJay welcome to the community! are you sure you want to guess so early on? I can’t wait to see who wins and how much the final weigh in will be.


