Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting

56 antworten · 1071 aufrufe

Smokey101

#33

Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#35


This is how my weather has been since may basically

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#38


Can ya guess whos running outside at midnight to cover plants up in the dark :rofl: btw gordon ramsey food stars starts wednesday so set your dvrs

Antworten ↗
Flax

#39

6ib 7oz i woulld say or more yess my final answer

Antworten ↗
Flax

#41

we talking just bud dry wieigt , if not ya talking about least double that lol yes my final answer

if jsut bud if not id least double that did you find out postage mate ?

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#44

Even though im not in the running for the prize ill have to wait until I give my guess, those temps would have me concerned at this stage if it continues. I honestly wish you luck with things @Bentgenetics

Antworten ↗
BigbudJay

#45

Well with temps like that ,looks like mine first guess is location lol California desert floor, I’m in Tucson Az , where my temps are
112. 110. 110 85 at night. I’m throwing out a weight guess at 4 pounds 8.5 ounces

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#47

Hi @BigbudJay welcome to the community! are you sure you want to guess so early on? I can’t wait to see who wins and how much the final weigh in will be.

Antworten ↗
Coffeekelz

#48

Because it’s an outdoor plant if you let her go I’d say she will provide 7lb 9oz.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#50

Do I need to put this guess on the other topic for the contest?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#52

Quick question, when wanting to replenish used soil for next years grow will the nutrients i add stay in soil until something is planted and starts using it or will i need to keeping adding every few weeks? Ill be using dte products and probably recharge for the soil microbes but not sure if ill need to keep adding about every 3 weeks over fall & winter or just once or twice and keep soil semi moist for microlife to stay active

Antworten ↗

Antworten