Show your frosty buds

129 antworten · 1576 aufrufe

Jamon8

#1

Give us some pics of your frosty nugs

You can also tell us what you did to get the nugs so full of trichomes.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#8

Thanks Man, thats the two Mainbuds from my dutchpassion Tropical Tangie

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#10

Lemon Haze Auto


How do you guys take pics and make the trics stand out?

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#11

That looks really delicious. If I can give you a tip, use a pair of scissors when trimming is a pair of scissors for sewing. They are very sharp and you can style the buds very nicely with them.


,:v: Cliff

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#13

Amnesia Haze left the Drying Tent recently



Next the trimm :roll_eyes:

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#19

Your haze looks great. I am tired of the airy buds that come along with growing haze. I just finished some Lemon Haze and it will be my last.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#20

I got sick of the long flower times for most haze types indoors, i had them go as long as 14-15 weeks which is a brutal wait.

Antworten ↗

Antworten