Show your frosty buds

129 antworten · 1576 aufrufe

Jamon8

#39

Damn Cliff, those are definitely frosty.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#43

with a small hand pollen press.




press, bake and cool. But there was also something honey-like at Richt, super but no idea how I can process it further

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#46


Euforia, Dutch Passion. Piney lemon gas.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#50

So far I’ve only tried the half-dried version. It has a rather lemony aroma and exudes a mix of lemon and earthy hash notes. It’s definitely a blast. I’m excited to see how the taste and smell change as it hardens.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#54

That looks nice, especially for your first grow.

Antworten ↗
GGG

#55

Yess! I thought id try this bio bizz starter box pack with growth,max and bloom feeds in at nice decent price. Can definitely say they have improved my bud massively!!

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#56

You are a natural. Keep improving as you learn.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#57

One of the tops from todays harvest of crystal( northern lights×white widow).

Antworten ↗

Antworten