Show your improvements to your grow setup

215 antworten · 2070 aufrufe

Jamon8

#49


Here is some of my new equipment in action.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#50




I took a big hit yesterday.
Upgraded to 200 amp service
New fuse box
20 amp dedicated circuit to my lung room
Outlet in my grow closet.
I have a hangover today, a money hang over.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#51

Damn shits about to get serious around your place lol. I dream of the day where I can have a dedicated room and work in peace.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#52

Hi, As an electrician from Germany, I am always fascinated by how electrical engineering is carried out in other countries. When I see a distribution like this, I am amazed at all the regulations here. I have converted a basement room into my little farm. Since I own the house I live in, conversions are not a problem. But there is still a lack of money.
:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#53

it had to be done. I was just getting estimates and they kept saying they could get insurance to pay for it. That’s when I knew it was serious. I had a lot of flickering and when 220 appliances like AC come on the light go out for a second. My grow room was on a 15 amp circuit that was shared by two other bedrooms. I am adding two 240 watt lights, controllers, co2 setups, and various other small equipment.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#54

That’s an expensive upgrade! My last house was built in 1910 and I was not happy paying to upgrade the electrical!

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#55

I added a 20A breaker to my box last month. So now i have its own dedicated 20A outlet for the grow area. Before i was sharing the power with my automatic garage door. Which honestly was fine since its also on a 20A. But. For only $100 to add into another… why not right. Now there is room to grow or expand if needed.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#56

Hi Guys,
My entire basement is connected to a 16A fuse. I made a cable branch from a distribution box and then protected it with a 10A fuse. I use it to run two tents, each with 300 watt lighting and the usual things. It’s easy and worry-free. But God bless the 230V network in Europe. Power fluctuations and outages are almost non-existent here. And feedback from other devices is also impossible. But you’ve made me really curious about power distribution in the USA, just the low nominal voltage. It’s all very mysterious. It seems like the energy suppliers have the say in your case.
:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#57

You got that right. Look at the power head and the tiny wires coming from the pole.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#58


Set up the second tent.

OG Kush is starting to break thru the top of the soil

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#59


I was tired of throttling the fan and the vent on top of my germination heat mat, so I bought this.

It’s relatively cheap on Amazon and works well. It clicks so if you want a silent controller this is not the one for you.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#60


Aquarium heater.

I throw it in my pitcher of nutes to warm it up to 69-71° F

Antworten ↗
Bruthaeww

#61




Went from autos in a shitty greenhouse to a 400whps and full setup. Veg plants in the cupboard and flower in a 3x3. Within 14 months

Antworten ↗
MTLGrower77

#64

AC Infnity has the quietest and the sturdiest inline fans for growing, 4-10” !!!

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#65

My new setup to keep the dry closet cooler. I bought an ice fan last harvest and returned it. it was just ice and a fan.


Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#66


Invest in the extension cables to move the driver. My exhaust fan is running much less.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#67

very good, that’s how I did it at the beginning with the SE3000, you can do that there too. I will only buy lamps where this is possible without scraping.
:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#68

I had to point something out. I have these two fans both produced by the same company. They both use ec motors. One is functional and compact and one is a bulky piece of junk.



The bulky fan is the AC infinity cloudray s6

The one tucked in the corner all bad ass is the Chinese fan I use and will be selling for way less than the 42.50 the fan goes for on Amazon. Both made by the same company

I will not sell it until I have had some longevity experience with it.

Antworten ↗

Antworten