I still haven’t even popped a seed yet so don’t worry lol
Solo cup challenge
99 antworten · 1760 aufrufe
I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

When’s the next competition I want in
Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one
What was the point of the challenge? Just largest plant in a solo cup?
Id say you might have to tie up those two v branches, with the colas they’d give you @McCheese
Most dried grms @Scubashawn1183
How’s the challenge going…
Is there even a challenge going???
I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop
I’ve no autos so I would sit that one out….
Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems
I gotcha. Feminized seeds are pricey.
Now what I should do is start a breeding project for solo cup challenges and send out seeds to anyone who wants to participate. May do something like a buy in option and pool the money together and buy packs of seeds to give away to the top winners
I got a whole bunch of feminized seeds if you or anyone need any let me know. Very fresh, top shelf stains and very potent strains. I’ll sell them for $8 a pop and I’ll pay for shipping. I will put them in two containers and one of them is super strong and will protect the seeds from getting damaged. Never had a problem with shipping or damaged seeds! I used to sell them on Etsy until they closed my account a month ago lol 
I have a lot of strains but all are over 20% THC level and they’re all feminized.
Right on! I’ll keep that in mind, I have a bunch of Fem seeds tho. Just no autos…. 
I just went for it and forgot about this rofl. First plant is a photo from a harvest I helped with in California last year. I killed this plant twice. Then I put it in a solo cup with coco and brought it back somehow. Maybe I’m better at this than I give myself credit for. I’ve done well at reading her.
This next plant isn’t special, it’s only a hemp plant. But I grew it in
seedling starter mix and have been testing tolerance to temperatures, humidity, and I’ve overdosed and under dosed it on nutrients several times just to see if I could accurately correct excesses and deficiencies. Seems to be doing well.
@QuickMaffs FYI…
Looks like she’s NOT receiving enough light because of the internodal spacing meaning too much space between the nodes. That happens when there’s not enough or wrong light source and plant starts to stretch.
Which one are you talking about?
The first one is what matters… I tossed that second one (the hemp plant) in the trash, as I’m done with my experiments haha. The first one was only 2.5 inches tall and dead, wilted to hell and laying on its side… so the fact that it’s even alive right now makes me happy haha. It kind of looks like it may hermie itself, so I’m waiting before I put her back in the tent






