Does that mean if i can find a solo cup can i pop a seed in and join @SoulOurGarden is just i couldn’t find a solo cup anywhere lol, but if it’s not a problem, plenty of beans, and wanted to join, no problem if i can’t, I’ll keep growing lol, and best of luck to All who take part
Solo cup challenge
99 antworten · 1760 aufrufe
I think I can let it side for you lol
That’s what it’s all about @SoulOurGarden, massive thank you, it’s something I’d like to put myself to the test, see what I can get out of a solo cup, plus who know s I might do ok lol, but really again cheers @SoulOurGarden, you treat the community like it should, great mate,
How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod 






I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad
I still haven’t even popped a seed yet so don’t worry lol
I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

When’s the next competition I want in
Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one
What was the point of the challenge? Just largest plant in a solo cup?
Id say you might have to tie up those two v branches, with the colas they’d give you @McCheese
Most dried grms @Scubashawn1183
How’s the challenge going…
Is there even a challenge going???
I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop
I’ve no autos so I would sit that one out….
Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems
I gotcha. Feminized seeds are pricey.
Now what I should do is start a breeding project for solo cup challenges and send out seeds to anyone who wants to participate. May do something like a buy in option and pool the money together and buy packs of seeds to give away to the top winners
I got a whole bunch of feminized seeds if you or anyone need any let me know. Very fresh, top shelf stains and very potent strains. I’ll sell them for $8 a pop and I’ll pay for shipping. I will put them in two containers and one of them is super strong and will protect the seeds from getting damaged. Never had a problem with shipping or damaged seeds! I used to sell them on Etsy until they closed my account a month ago lol 
I have a lot of strains but all are over 20% THC level and they’re all feminized.
