How’s everyone starting so far? What strains are you guys running? Tbh I haven’t even popped a seed yet 
Solo cup challenge
99 antworten · 1760 aufrufe
I can’t find any seeds ATM either locally that don’t come in like 50 packs
I’m new to growing and I haven’t purchased any seeds yet I’m just using a bag seed so I don’t know what strain it is, but it looks good so far. Its about 3-4" tall.
Does that mean if i can find a solo cup can i pop a seed in and join @SoulOurGarden is just i couldn’t find a solo cup anywhere lol, but if it’s not a problem, plenty of beans, and wanted to join, no problem if i can’t, I’ll keep growing lol, and best of luck to All who take part
I think I can let it side for you lol
That’s what it’s all about @SoulOurGarden, massive thank you, it’s something I’d like to put myself to the test, see what I can get out of a solo cup, plus who know s I might do ok lol, but really again cheers @SoulOurGarden, you treat the community like it should, great mate,
How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod 






I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad
I still haven’t even popped a seed yet so don’t worry lol
I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

When’s the next competition I want in
Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one
What was the point of the challenge? Just largest plant in a solo cup?
Id say you might have to tie up those two v branches, with the colas they’d give you @McCheese
Most dried grms @Scubashawn1183
How’s the challenge going…
Is there even a challenge going???
I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop
I’ve no autos so I would sit that one out….
Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems
