Yeah 2 out of 8 is NOT a good popping ratio! Bro I use a different technique than you’ve ever seen probably but My germination success rate is almost always at 100%. I bought a “seed germination kit” with Coco media and glass test tubes 150mm tall and 25mm diameter. Here’s where you can buy that seed kit if you’d like to try this laboratory germination style that I started using about 2 years ago:
https://microclone.com/shop-now/ols/products/microclone-sterile-seed-germinating-kit
Here’s a picture of my current grow and the seed
i germinated in the tubes 
And then after the first cotyledons appear I transplant into my 4-in by 4-in pot 
I also do tissue culture cloning which is so much fun man but this is an advanced type of gardening so if you don’t have patients then this is not for you lol
And I buy everything through the same website from the owner of it who happens to be growing bud for medical and personal purposes for years and he owns his own laboratory in California and his name is Bill Graham. When you purchase an item from his website you’ll get his personal phone number that you can and should use to help you with your grow or cloning process. He’s very helpful! He knows me very well, so if you tell him that “Yuriy from New York recommended me to you”, he’ll know exactly who you’re talking about 







Thanks!







