Solo cup challenge

99 antworten · 1760 aufrufe

BigWorm

#3

I’m up for the Challenge!!.. Sign Me Up!

Antworten ↗
Fini

#4

My tent it´s gonna be full for a 1-2 months now :-/

Perfect idea and great for beginners like me to get more motivated to build better grow logs. :slight_smile: Good job.

Antworten ↗
MrMacabre75

#5

and son of a b i cant find any good seeds.
lol
ill be watching and rooting for you all!
good luck

Antworten ↗
Snow

#6

Ok well I just need a solo cup can we start already or is there a start date?

Antworten ↗
SoulOurGarden

#7

Sign up is until October 31. We can start our seeds until November 1

Antworten ↗
Snow

#13

So I can officially plant I’m not trying to compete I’m still learning but I’m up for a challenge just to test myself

Antworten ↗
SoulOurGarden

#14

Yes today you can pop a seed and get started. It’s free to compete so why not try lol

Antworten ↗
voicelesspilot

#15

Yeah, I’m not in on this one, as I have surgery soon and I don’t have what I need for solo cup grow,but I’m definitely going on in the next one.

Antworten ↗
SoulOurGarden

#16

How’s everyone starting so far? What strains are you guys running? Tbh I haven’t even popped a seed yet :joy:

Antworten ↗
Snow

#17

I can’t find any seeds ATM either locally that don’t come in like 50 packs

Antworten ↗
McCheese

#18

I’m new to growing and I haven’t purchased any seeds yet I’m just using a bag seed so I don’t know what strain it is, but it looks good so far. Its about 3-4" tall.

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#19

Does that mean if i can find a solo cup can i pop a seed in and join @SoulOurGarden is just i couldn’t find a solo cup anywhere lol, but if it’s not a problem, plenty of beans, and wanted to join, no problem if i can’t, I’ll keep growing lol, and best of luck to All who take part

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#21

That’s what it’s all about @SoulOurGarden, massive thank you, it’s something I’d like to put myself to the test, see what I can get out of a solo cup, plus who know s I might do ok lol, but really again cheers @SoulOurGarden, you treat the community like it should, great mate,

Antworten ↗
Snow

#22

How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::cry::cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad

Antworten ↗

Antworten