Trich´ porn channel
68 antworten · 1067 aufrufe
What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good
I use the same loupe works pretty well
@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol
Whats 29 euros comverted to our shit usd lol.
Like 28 bucks
Like tree fiddy
Sorry @Smokey101 I feel asleep, but delighted you found it, you will be some happy with it, for real, 
%
Thanks @Deanroche I got one that clips on my phone but it’s hard t maneuver… think I like yours better
Hey bro you can see exactly what you need to with your seedling @R.Buddz very clear pic mate if it’s difficult to hold, practice makes perfect of even better a little by so go easy on yourself, iv going out difficult myself to hold mine but maybe we shouldn’t smoke before using, that should come as a warning on the phone when you buy them! No spliffs before use lol
Most of you will know this picture 
The sieve insert on a closer look 
And the basement of my grinder…, that what I call “Angeldust” 
Have fun mates!
Few long days of night to swell and these beautiful ladies are ready for harvest. Blue haze, forbidden fruit and master kush
Wow, super frosty!!
I just got my wifi microscope. First few pictures. It is had to keep it steady, will take some getting used to it.
Find an old camera tripod, a roll of duct tape and shaking hands are not an issue any more
You looking mighty frosty too!
Something “SPECIAL!!!” from the “Hardcore Fetish Area”:
This is the lady I´m talking about at Sept. 26 in 2021 ![]()
mixing up new seedlings together with revegged plants from the last run and at that time i had no hope that she will make it…
That´s how she actually looks like: ![]()
during last weeks defoliation day …, cleaning up the underwood ![]()
I found this and decited to have a look at it through the microscope ![]()
… and what shall i say!?
… smells and tastes herbs and berrys…
… soft and smooth in the throat…
…
… you´d better don´t move … d. o. n.´t. mooove!!!
Definitive makes me fan of “GILS” (Granny´s i´d like to smoke :-)))))))
Got you some good ol sleep medicine. ![]()












































