hahaha no no nothing, Iâm also curious and I like to know everything, the more the better. Regarding foliar sprays, everyone will tell you something different⊠itâs more about personal preference. I personally would tell you that for preventive ones (like neem or garlic) every 15 days or so, but if you do it once a week, nothing happens either. Itâs applied all over the plant, especially and most importantly on the back of the leaves, which is where the bugs live.
Donât do it when the sun is strongest, and thatâs it. In the soil, I never put neem or potassium soap, I use diatomaceous earth. You can also add powdered sulfur (a little sulfur because it acidifies the soil).
You can spray plain water every day; I spray almost daily, changing products: plain water, water with algae, water with boron, water with neem, etc. I really like to spray the plants. Diatomaceous earth is excellent; itâs such a fine powder made of tiny crystals that cut bugs and kill them. Plus, itâs organic, and when microorganisms break it down, it becomes a mineral for fertilizing.
Anyway, if you like to use only organics, maybe Iâm not the best person to advise you⊠I use cheap and economical products, but I prefer to cultivate mineral/organic. If youâre very purist about those things, surely there are people on the forum who only use homemade products.