Una locura estas bebĂ©s đŸŒ±đŸȘ±đŸ”„

7 antworten · 84 aufrufe

marcelo.castro25

#1

I want to share some photos so you can see how strongly they are growing! The legend is true, homemade organic soil without artificial fertilizer will help the flavor of the buds be more intense, I also use homemade garlic water to water every 3 days and completely spray the surface and leaves to prevent fungi and pests, greetings from Montevideo :uruguay: ps: the guardian toucan in the photo is from Costa Rica, not me :joy:

1000061937

1000061932

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#2

Hello friend, can you tell me a bit about garlic water? I’m trying to be careful with pests, I use potassium soap but I feel it’s not working.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#3

But potash soap is used with neem oil; in fact, the repellent is neem oil, not the soap.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#4

Yes, yes, yes, I’m using a 6 in 1 from Namaste

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#5

look, this is neem oil, The Neem Oil you use in your inventory is extracted directly by pressing the kernel of its fruit seeds. These seeds contain a natural chemical compound called azadirachtin. This compound does not kill insects by direct contact, but rather acts as a systemic growth regulator: it alters their hormones, preventing thrips, whiteflies, or spider mites from feeding, molting, or laying eggs, organically eradicating the pest without harming pollinating insects like bees.
you can use water with steeped garlic, or water with cinnamon sticks, but neem is undoubtedly better; at least don’t stop using it, like you do @marcelo.castro25, your plants are very beautiful.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#6

Thank you very much, genius..! YES, it’s my first grow and I’m really looking for all the advice or opinions, regarding the 6-in-1 I use, is it better to apply it by spraying or when it’s time to water the plants, should I add it then?

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#7

hahaha no no nothing, I’m also curious and I like to know everything, the more the better. Regarding foliar sprays, everyone will tell you something different
 it’s more about personal preference. I personally would tell you that for preventive ones (like neem or garlic) every 15 days or so, but if you do it once a week, nothing happens either. It’s applied all over the plant, especially and most importantly on the back of the leaves, which is where the bugs live.
Don’t do it when the sun is strongest, and that’s it. In the soil, I never put neem or potassium soap, I use diatomaceous earth. You can also add powdered sulfur (a little sulfur because it acidifies the soil).
You can spray plain water every day; I spray almost daily, changing products: plain water, water with algae, water with boron, water with neem, etc. I really like to spray the plants. Diatomaceous earth is excellent; it’s such a fine powder made of tiny crystals that cut bugs and kill them. Plus, it’s organic, and when microorganisms break it down, it becomes a mineral for fertilizing.
Anyway, if you like to use only organics, maybe I’m not the best person to advise you
 I use cheap and economical products, but I prefer to cultivate mineral/organic. If you’re very purist about those things, surely there are people on the forum who only use homemade products.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#8

Nettle liquid manure is good and easy to make yourself. During cultivation you can also use it as an additional fertilizer. To make it, you need a bucket. In this, you cut 1 kilo of nettles, preferably the fresh shoots, but they should not yet be flowering and have no seeds, as these would otherwise sprout directly if you use it for watering. Once you have cut them into small pieces, pour 10 liters of water over them, preferably rainwater. After that, loosely place a net or a board or another lid on top and put the whole thing in a warm and shady place for about 2 weeks. You should stir it once a day to get air into the mixture. When it stops foaming (no longer forming bubbles), the liquid manure is ready and can be sieved. For this, it’s best to transfer it through a net or cloth. For watering young plants, use 10 ml per liter of water; for larger plants, up to 30 ml per liter. If you want to spray against pests, use 10 ml per liter of water; only spray the plants early in the morning or late in the evening, otherwise they will suffer burns in the sun. This keeps pests away and is a good, cheap fertilizer for heavy feeders. It helps against aphids, spider mites, and powdery mildew. It contains a lot of nitrogen and silicic acid.

Antworten ↗

Antworten