Hi everybody! I’m starting to grow indoor instead of outdoor, all new to me , distance of the leds, temp, humidity… we’ll see what happpens 
congrats for the app, very helpfull
163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe
Hi everybody! I’m starting to grow indoor instead of outdoor, all new to me , distance of the leds, temp, humidity… we’ll see what happpens 
congrats for the app, very helpfull
Hi everyone 

Im new here and cant wait to meet new growmies. This is my 1st grow and im doing da biatch DWC style baby 
hi, nice to meet all of you
This is an amazing app. So thankful for this. Reading tips on how to grow outdoors has been a God send.
Amazing group
Honored…
Welcome to the Community @PurpleRemie
Hi new to this group need help first timer here mine sprouted April 24 very bushy Google lens my plant said I am growing kush?Worried about the sex thing male female can’t tell I hope it is female how do I post a picture on here?
Thank you for welcoming me im a new grower im in my first week of growing 3 plants to start off with og kush im looking to purchase new seeds is their anyone that can help me out
Hi @Dj420 . Welcome to the community. If you want to post pictures you may find that you can only do it through the web version. Instructions here. How to add photo
Hi @Shotta135 . Welcome to the community. There are many people on here that will be able to offer you advice on good seed banks. I am currently growing from clones so I can’t help in that regard. Of course, it will also depend on where you are located and whether shipping to you is available. Good luck.
Thank you for welcoming me to this awesome community.
Hi everyone. First time grower. Wish me luck!
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the Community
This seems like a cool app. At least it saves me from writing every single feeding by hand.
I’m just beginning my fourth little crop. 4 seedlings and 2 little clones. I’m more into growing than I am into using!
Welcome to Community @blubyou67
Thanks for this community. I am a first time grower. I have 6/8 successful germination. The six ladies were sprouts now are in full fledged vegetative stage. I am growing four Mimosa and Two Aurora Indica.
Nice looking lady’s there an Welcome to the Community @NanoGreenMachine
Tks for the great app.
Just getting my feet wet in the community too.
Got one harvest chopped yesterday (small, late to the game) and still 3 to go.
Living in Canada, so time is getting down to cold weather.
Got two girls still happily bulking, but taking their time.
One more is ready to chop, maybe today.
Its our Thanksgiving Holiday wknd, so I’ve got an extra day too.
Normally we’ve had frost a few times here, but still plenty of mild weather ahead.
Looking forward to exploring and interacting with other growers.
Have been a gardener for a long long time. Applying that knowledge to my growing info on cannabis has been interesting too.
Tried a few things this yr, and will try a few different things next year also.
Oh ya, found a volunteer baby in my one big girls pot yesterday.
She has popped the occassional seed, this must have fallen into the soil.
Volunteers can be fun.
Calling her GI Jane for now. Momma has no name (bag seed).
I grow for the fun, and maybe will try some edibles. I’m not a smoker at all.
It’s all fun.
Happy to meet you all.
Anyone else in Ontario, Ottawa Valley?
Welcome to the Community @Jennywrenn