Welcome to our community!

163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe

Shadowfly325

#28

Hi everyone :fist:t5::v:t5::mushroom: Im new here and cant wait to meet new growmies. This is my 1st grow and im doing da biatch DWC style baby :peace_symbol:

Antworten ↗
David7472

#30

This is an amazing app. So thankful for this. Reading tips on how to grow outdoors has been a God send.

Antworten ↗
Dj420

#35

Hi new to this group need help first timer here mine sprouted April 24 very bushy Google lens my plant said I am growing kush?Worried about the sex thing male female can’t tell I hope it is female how do I post a picture on here?

Antworten ↗
Shotta135

#36

Thank you for welcoming me im a new grower im in my first week of growing 3 plants to start off with og kush im looking to purchase new seeds is their anyone that can help me out

Antworten ↗
JetBlack

#37

Hi @Dj420 . Welcome to the community. If you want to post pictures you may find that you can only do it through the web version. Instructions here. How to add photo

Antworten ↗
JetBlack

#38

Hi @Shotta135 . Welcome to the community. There are many people on here that will be able to offer you advice on good seed banks. I am currently growing from clones so I can’t help in that regard. Of course, it will also depend on where you are located and whether shipping to you is available. Good luck.

Antworten ↗
Kaloyski

#39

Thank you for welcoming me to this awesome community.

Antworten ↗
blubyou67

#43

This seems like a cool app. At least it saves me from writing every single feeding by hand.
I’m just beginning my fourth little crop. 4 seedlings and 2 little clones. I’m more into growing than I am into using!

Antworten ↗
NanoGreenMachine

#45

Thanks for this community. I am a first time grower. I have 6/8 successful germination. The six ladies were sprouts now are in full fledged vegetative stage. I am growing four Mimosa and Two Aurora Indica.



Antworten ↗
Jennywrenn

#47

Tks for the great app.
Just getting my feet wet in the community too.

Got one harvest chopped yesterday (small, late to the game) and still 3 to go.
Living in Canada, so time is getting down to cold weather.
Got two girls still happily bulking, but taking their time.
One more is ready to chop, maybe today.
Its our Thanksgiving Holiday wknd, so I’ve got an extra day too.
Normally we’ve had frost a few times here, but still plenty of mild weather ahead.

Looking forward to exploring and interacting with other growers.
Have been a gardener for a long long time. Applying that knowledge to my growing info on cannabis has been interesting too.
Tried a few things this yr, and will try a few different things next year also.

Oh ya, found a volunteer baby in my one big girls pot yesterday.
She has popped the occassional seed, this must have fallen into the soil.
Volunteers can be fun.
Calling her GI Jane for now. Momma has no name (bag seed).

I grow for the fun, and maybe will try some edibles. I’m not a smoker at all.
It’s all fun.

Happy to meet you all.
Anyone else in Ontario, Ottawa Valley?

Antworten ↗
JetBlack

#49

Hi @Jennywrenn. Growing outside in Ontario… just north of Toronto. Hoping to harvest in the next week or so. I’m quite happy with the size of my plants. Have one in a 5 gallon and one in a 20 gallon. I think based on what I have learned this season, I will strictly grow in 20 gallon from here on in as it seems to be much bigger with a larger yield. Cooler weather has brought some interesting colours into the leaves over the last couple of weeks. That didn’t happen at all when I grew the same strain indoors. I feel that the indoor plant, though it was much smaller was much more frosty than the ones grown outdoors. I’m interested to see if there is any difference in the final product.





Antworten ↗

Antworten