Welcome to our community!

163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe

Dani_Kim

#1

Hi!

Welcome to Grow with Jane’s community! We are eager to help you in your growing needs.

Write something about you in #introductions, ask for help in #growing-help or talk about our favorite plant in #cannabis-growing. Just hanging around? #random can help you pass the time.

Love the app? #grow-with-jane-app will fill the need to talk with other fellow Grow with Jane users. You had an amazing idea for the app? Let us know in #grow-with-jane-app:feedback. Found a bug? #grow-with-jane-app:bug-report is the place for that.

:evergreen_tree: Happy Growing :evergreen_tree:

Antworten ↗
Deb

#3

Thank you for welcoming me. I am into the three weeks of flowering. They are looking good.

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#8

Welcome to the Community!! Looking forward to see your work.

Antworten ↗
Gerafloyd

#9

Hey! Thanks. Im new here and also with cannabis but anxious for learning all I can. Greetings.

Antworten ↗
sleepyjennie

#10

Thank you for the welcome! I just got everythung ordered. I can’t wait to get started and learn.

Antworten ↗
Alex420

#12

Thanks,still trying to figure this app out. Shouldn’t be long,I’ll get it.

Antworten ↗
Euska_grow

#18

Bonjour à tous.

Super découverte un appli qui a l’air bien sympa!

Antworten ↗
BigDaddy

#20

Thanks for the welcome. Here is my first grow…Gorilla Glue

Antworten ↗
CEM_THC_FARMER

#21

Hi everybody. My first grow inside started 8 days ago. I crosses some Lemnon haze with a cheese Hermi. Got loads of seeds. Very excited about my new Lemon cheese haze. Have 4 plants going. Started gemination on some Candy cheese and another new cross between Strawberry cough and the cheese hermi. Named them strawberry cheese.

I was recently busted by dumb cops! They took half of my summer grow. Luxkily the dumbasses never got my stashed Lemon Haze and Cookie kush. The cops stole my old lights. Luckily I had 10 x 50w LED COBS full spectrum on the way from china. Built a mean light that required 12 heat sinks and a few fans. All running good now.

Will report back once a week on the progress.

CEM

Antworten ↗

Antworten