Thanks,still trying to figure this app out. Shouldn’t be long,I’ll get it.
Welcome to our community!
163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe
Happy to be here and learn!!
big up all ganja farmers out there
Welcome to the commmunity @Alex420 and @t_ganja_farmer!!
What a great app this is. Thank you.
Bonjour à tous.
Super découverte un appli qui a l’air bien sympa!
Welcome to the community!
Hi everybody. My first grow inside started 8 days ago. I crosses some Lemnon haze with a cheese Hermi. Got loads of seeds. Very excited about my new Lemon cheese haze. Have 4 plants going. Started gemination on some Candy cheese and another new cross between Strawberry cough and the cheese hermi. Named them strawberry cheese.
I was recently busted by dumb cops! They took half of my summer grow. Luxkily the dumbasses never got my stashed Lemon Haze and Cookie kush. The cops stole my old lights. Luckily I had 10 x 50w LED COBS full spectrum on the way from china. Built a mean light that required 12 heat sinks and a few fans. All running good now.
Will report back once a week on the progress.
CEM
Thanks for creating this awesome app and community! Im so excited to learn and grow! My first grow sprouted on 4/19 (almost a 4/20 baby) and three days later she’s looking good (from a rookie’s perspective).
High everyone! First grow with auto flowers. Would love all the advice I can get 
first time grower. inside with a tent. happy to be apart of this community.
how do I link my tree log here?
Witam. Dziękuję za przyjęcie, ja dopiero wczoraj wsadziłem pestki i zaczynamy zabawę na outdoor 
Pozdrawiam 
Hi everybody! I’m starting to grow indoor instead of outdoor, all new to me , distance of the leds, temp, humidity… we’ll see what happpens 
congrats for the app, very helpfull
Hi everyone 

Im new here and cant wait to meet new growmies. This is my 1st grow and im doing da biatch DWC style baby 
hi, nice to meet all of you
This is an amazing app. So thankful for this. Reading tips on how to grow outdoors has been a God send.
Amazing group
Honored…
Welcome to the Community @PurpleRemie

