Welcome to our community!

163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe

BigDaddy

#20

Thanks for the welcome. Here is my first grow…Gorilla Glue

Antworten ↗
CEM_THC_FARMER

#21

Hi everybody. My first grow inside started 8 days ago. I crosses some Lemnon haze with a cheese Hermi. Got loads of seeds. Very excited about my new Lemon cheese haze. Have 4 plants going. Started gemination on some Candy cheese and another new cross between Strawberry cough and the cheese hermi. Named them strawberry cheese.

I was recently busted by dumb cops! They took half of my summer grow. Luxkily the dumbasses never got my stashed Lemon Haze and Cookie kush. The cops stole my old lights. Luckily I had 10 x 50w LED COBS full spectrum on the way from china. Built a mean light that required 12 heat sinks and a few fans. All running good now.

Will report back once a week on the progress.

CEM

Antworten ↗
ZachS

#22

Thanks for creating this awesome app and community! Im so excited to learn and grow! My first grow sprouted on 4/19 (almost a 4/20 baby) and three days later she’s looking good (from a rookie’s perspective).

Antworten ↗
Stonergirl420

#23

High everyone! First grow with auto flowers. Would love all the advice I can get :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
andyj123

#24

first time grower. inside with a tent. happy to be apart of this community.

Antworten ↗
Makakabulu

#26

Witam. Dziękuję za przyjęcie, ja dopiero wczoraj wsadziłem pestki i zaczynamy zabawę na outdoor :wink:
Pozdrawiam :wink:

Antworten ↗
Joint-me

#27

Hi everybody! I’m starting to grow indoor instead of outdoor, all new to me , distance of the leds, temp, humidity… we’ll see what happpens :slight_smile:

congrats for the app, very helpfull

Antworten ↗
Shadowfly325

#28

Hi everyone :fist:t5::v:t5::mushroom: Im new here and cant wait to meet new growmies. This is my 1st grow and im doing da biatch DWC style baby :peace_symbol:

Antworten ↗
David7472

#30

This is an amazing app. So thankful for this. Reading tips on how to grow outdoors has been a God send.

Antworten ↗
Dj420

#35

Hi new to this group need help first timer here mine sprouted April 24 very bushy Google lens my plant said I am growing kush?Worried about the sex thing male female can’t tell I hope it is female how do I post a picture on here?

Antworten ↗
Shotta135

#36

Thank you for welcoming me im a new grower im in my first week of growing 3 plants to start off with og kush im looking to purchase new seeds is their anyone that can help me out

Antworten ↗
JetBlack

#37

Hi @Dj420 . Welcome to the community. If you want to post pictures you may find that you can only do it through the web version. Instructions here. How to add photo

Antworten ↗
JetBlack

#38

Hi @Shotta135 . Welcome to the community. There are many people on here that will be able to offer you advice on good seed banks. I am currently growing from clones so I can’t help in that regard. Of course, it will also depend on where you are located and whether shipping to you is available. Good luck.

Antworten ↗
Kaloyski

#39

Thank you for welcoming me to this awesome community.

Antworten ↗

Antworten