Tks for the great app.
Just getting my feet wet in the community too.
Got one harvest chopped yesterday (small, late to the game) and still 3 to go.
Living in Canada, so time is getting down to cold weather.
Got two girls still happily bulking, but taking their time.
One more is ready to chop, maybe today.
Its our Thanksgiving Holiday wknd, so I’ve got an extra day too.
Normally we’ve had frost a few times here, but still plenty of mild weather ahead.
Looking forward to exploring and interacting with other growers.
Have been a gardener for a long long time. Applying that knowledge to my growing info on cannabis has been interesting too.
Tried a few things this yr, and will try a few different things next year also.
Oh ya, found a volunteer baby in my one big girls pot yesterday.
She has popped the occassional seed, this must have fallen into the soil.
Volunteers can be fun.
Calling her GI Jane for now. Momma has no name (bag seed).
I grow for the fun, and maybe will try some edibles. I’m not a smoker at all.
It’s all fun.
Happy to meet you all.
Anyone else in Ontario, Ottawa Valley?





two more weeks and then switching 12/12 I wanted to try for the lots of green grow method. This is my first time ever growing cannabis. I do want to experiment with various grow methods. I also want to try Topping. Any advice?
Growing Everyone:heavy_heart_exclamation:

