That’s really sucks, sorry you wasted that time. Crossing fingers some of the other’s are better.
What y'all planning on growing in 2024?
86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe
I don’t count it as a waste and it’s definitely not your fault at all. I’m just stoked to run yours, I should have run them first. But the strawberry daze I’m gonna ride out I’m interested to see the flavor profile. Especially since I just harvested a tent full of purple haze.
Haze genetics are always weird with me very picky on nutrition. Grew the super silver haze in the 90s. Tall skinn and airy buds. Looked and tasted great though.
I have a few choices, plus I have a pile of opened packs I could choose from. I’ll be dropping them this Friday which ever I chose.
Hella selection there bro ![]()
Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Purple Kush
M39 Granddaddy
Wedding Cake
Fat Bastard
Im growing for 2024. Humboltd dream(humboldt seeds),Birthday cake(blimburn seeds),Sky walker og x runts(sweet seeds), Cdlc(mephisto seeds), bigger penis(hopefully), pineapple chunk(barneys farm) and not sure whatelse im waiting for 420 to order more seeds for them deals lol
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’ll pray for you @Smokey101 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Im doing breeding of a kush. Then ill be running for smoke: cali blues, blue mammoth × blue dream, black sugar, white truffle × okie, and hopefully 2 meathead.
Happy growing in the year of the
! ![]()
I think when 420 rolls around im gonna be buying again like last year.
I still got a bunch of seeds left. But, i want to keep trying new stuff. My goal is to land about 4 different strains that i can pick and choose what im in the mood for. Sometimes i want something that’ll put me on my ass, other times i want something uplifting or more productive.
Thats pretty much what im doing. Im in that phase of finding what i really like and a good grow
Was gonna recc the b muffin but then saw the pancakes came in 2nd place! They must be good, damn..
Same, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get out of it lol. Just too many damn strains to try ![]()
Does that phase ever end ???
I keep seeing different ones and feel like I’m playing Pokemon… Gotta try em all !!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@SJ1
Scooped up a couple of orange sherbet “fast flowering” seeds from fast buds. Excited to see how it turns out! Will attach grow log after germination.
Never ends lol but eventually ill have one tent dedicated to a particular cultivar hopefully
I am midway through my first grow and ready to start the next… Auto Panty Punch and Triploid OG Kush.
I’m focusing on a home made cross of Tangie Black Lights (Tangie Power X Black Domina X NL#5). Have 4 solid phenos that have characteristics of each. Black Domina is supposed to be 4 different Afgani strains and of course NL#5 is a classic. Tangie Power is from Sin City Seeds.
I just received a couple of clones of MAC. I have to say I really like this one. Almost dessert like vanilla cookies meets gas. Looking forward to how they turn out.
MAC is a class strain. Black Domina sounds lit too
Well i changed it im running now:
Ice dream cake by seedsman seeds
Blue cheese × oreoz by itscheese
Master yoda by me
Royal blue skunk × cherry pie by bilber
Og kush by seed supreme
I’m undecided on strain but gonna do 6 autos in spring and then run 4 photos right after those!
