What y'all planning on growing in 2024?

86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe

Cannabizzle

#38

I am midway through my first grow and ready to start the next… Auto Panty Punch and Triploid OG Kush.

Antworten ↗
hodymo

#39

I’m focusing on a home made cross of Tangie Black Lights (Tangie Power X Black Domina X NL#5). Have 4 solid phenos that have characteristics of each. Black Domina is supposed to be 4 different Afgani strains and of course NL#5 is a classic. Tangie Power is from Sin City Seeds.

I just received a couple of clones of MAC. I have to say I really like this one. Almost dessert like vanilla cookies meets gas. Looking forward to how they turn out.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#40

MAC is a class strain. Black Domina sounds lit too

Antworten ↗
GoldenDragondnw

#41

Well i changed it im running now:

Ice dream cake by seedsman seeds
Blue cheese × oreoz by itscheese
Master yoda by me
Royal blue skunk × cherry pie by bilber
Og kush by seed supreme

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#42

I’m undecided on strain but gonna do 6 autos in spring and then run 4 photos right after those!

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#43

Just finished running an oreoz,rs#11,early frost,honey glaze,black lime kush,and honey face and just started germinating a sour strawberry diesel,rainbow unicorn,3x humboldt dream, and a sherbanger if they all pop lol if not i got other shit to replace it

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#44

It’s about that time to start the winter grow. Nukeheads seems like the move, their seed prices are unmatched anywhere I’ve looked. And you can buy single seed packs too

I like to incoporate at least 1 new thing each grow. This time I want to try PowerSi. I’ve used silica in all my grows but this one is immediately bioavailable for the plants to use. I need about $300 to start the grow :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#45

Just popped 3 sex melon by dirty bird genetics, 2 birthday cakes by blimburm, and a sherbanger breeder unknown was a freebie for winter grow and got some necro kush and sour maui to run after

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#46

Previous seeds didnt pop which bummed me out sadly besides sherbanger

Antworten ↗
Sbolt1023

#47


Purple Pebbles F1 from Laughing Hyena , July 13 I popped her in a 5 gal fabric pot.
First time growing an auto…just finishing up my first outdoor grow.

I made the mistake of trying to start with FoxFarm Ocean Floor and dipping the seed…5 minutes later I watched a Youtube video on how to properly sow into FF OF…the seed popped but it seemed to stop growing, shock? It should be finished around 80 days….now over a hundred and it seems like it’s 5 weeks out, has anyone seen this…auto’s getting stuck in a state where they stop growing then resume?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#48

Its pretty common for plants to go a little longer than breeder recommends do to different enviroment it was bred in. In my experience just about all my autos have got done between 100-120 days from seed with the exception of maybe 2 that finished early or on time. She may be at her final stage now where shes done growing and trichs are maturing and you can use a mircoscope or jewelers loupe to check on those

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#49

Forgot to mention i use happy frog soil as well and the OF can be hot for some seeds and what i found that works pretty good is doing a center plug of foxfarm happy frog (better for seedling) and by the time plant is old enough the roots are reaching the ocean forrest soil and can handle it at that point and it also allows you to save on nutes as there will be plenty in the ocean forrest for about 2 weeks on avg and by the time they needing feeding it was time to switch to bloom nutes

Antworten ↗
Sbolt1023

#50

Literally turned on Youtube and saw exactly that recommended lol I was thinking I should have fixed it but still have 1 out of 3 left( second one didn’t pop) so i’ll do that on the next go around with this

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#51

When i first started growing i did same thing getting OF and then found video for center plug deal lol so i know how ya feel

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#52

Just ordered 20 seeds from Nukeheads for $50+$22 shipping, a lot of different strains. White widow, blue dream, pineapple express, sour diesel and sirius black. Super good value if they pop lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#53

Fk yeah what a deal lol. Im about to drop $200 on halloween for one of nasc holiday boxsets and its for 25 seeds and bunch of freebies lol but $50 for 20 is a steal and a half

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#54

I rarely post here anymore, but for what it’s worth, I’d do my research before I ordered anything from Nukeheads.

First I’ve heard of them in a couple of years but they were notorious for fems that hermed or were straight male. Dude named Cody ran the place and he’d make sure you understood any issue with his seeds were the grower’s lack of knowledge or experience. Check a few other forums for grower’s experiences with them . . . then decide for yourself.

I’ve had 5 of his White Widow feminized, 3 were male, 1 was scrappy trash buds and number 5 was straight fire so who knows . . . Hopefully their genetics have improved drastically and folks are getting all number 5’s these days.

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#55

I will report back with my findings. Thank you for the info, I’ll be on the lookout for males :+1:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#56

I wasn’t really planning to do a summer run this year but I just got some fem crystal (northern lights × white widow) that I’ve been trying to get my mate at the grow shop to part with for a couple of years. He fell in love with the Afghan Kush i did recently and wanted to do some trade. I came home with a new ac infinity cloudline t6, refillable carbon filter, silencer, controller 69 pro some insulated ducting and 20 seeds for 3 bags. And people say bartering is dead lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#57

Hell yeah man nice little trade congrats on equipment and seeds

Antworten ↗

Antworten