Fk yeah what a deal lol. Im about to drop $200 on halloween for one of nasc holiday boxsets and its for 25 seeds and bunch of freebies lol but $50 for 20 is a steal and a half
What y'all planning on growing in 2024?
86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe
I rarely post here anymore, but for what it’s worth, I’d do my research before I ordered anything from Nukeheads.
First I’ve heard of them in a couple of years but they were notorious for fems that hermed or were straight male. Dude named Cody ran the place and he’d make sure you understood any issue with his seeds were the grower’s lack of knowledge or experience. Check a few other forums for grower’s experiences with them . . . then decide for yourself.
I’ve had 5 of his White Widow feminized, 3 were male, 1 was scrappy trash buds and number 5 was straight fire so who knows . . . Hopefully their genetics have improved drastically and folks are getting all number 5’s these days.
I will report back with my findings. Thank you for the info, I’ll be on the lookout for males ![]()
I wasn’t really planning to do a summer run this year but I just got some fem crystal (northern lights × white widow) that I’ve been trying to get my mate at the grow shop to part with for a couple of years. He fell in love with the Afghan Kush i did recently and wanted to do some trade. I came home with a new ac infinity cloudline t6, refillable carbon filter, silencer, controller 69 pro some insulated ducting and 20 seeds for 3 bags. And people say bartering is dead lol
Hell yeah man nice little trade congrats on equipment and seeds
I’m currently running notorious thc by Humboldt seeds. Got a cool little mutant from the pack they sent. I love how they always toss and extra seed or 2 in their packs too.
I am about to put a tent together and run the free seed I got from Humboldt seeds called Euphoria. Its the reason I started thinking about tents to grow photo periods.
I have been cloning. RQS. Wedding cake and Purple Queen. It clones very well. The root very well. also had a white Widow clone gifted to me and I made a new mom. So I am running both ends of spectrum. I
I also bought auto mixed pack from 420 so will prob pop a couple of those. Cheap seeds so unknown strain!
My whole plan changed with my indoor setup. Running 2 night owl strawberry milk and qookies then will run some speedrun seeds. Will run some photos outdoor next summer as well just for shits and giggles
I have a few Tropical Tangie, Amnesia Haze, Weddingcake and a Northern Thunderfuck in the pipeline, they should be ready in time for Christmas.this prevents me from becoming the Grinch ![]()
Cliff
![]()
![]()
guaranteed!
One of my Milkyway F1 Autos did this on my last grow it stayed behind all the way until flower then it shot up and surpassed the others in height but the yield wasn’t as much.
Started 11 seeds a few days ago, 7 popped so far. I germinated 2 White Widow, 2 Sour Diesel, 2 Pineapple Express, 2 Sirius Black and 3 Bruce Banner. All seeds from Nukeheads but the banners… did more than I wanted to flower, in case there are males or some don’t germinate. Never tried this bank so wanted to be cautious
This is what i got for 2025 to choose from and def doing the trailer park boys ricky’s hash plant seeds i just got since im a fan lol
At the moment I have planted inside the Humboldt Organization
the following phenotypes: Mango Sapphire, Sunset Bride and Prizmatic.
But this is what I plan to plant in 2025 and to choose from I have a selection of the latest seeds that came out of
Purple City Genetics
Akira, Toronja, Fez, Moroccan Peach and Daily Operation
Gratefull Seeds
Limited Edition Papaya Cooler
Green House Seeds
Full Gas! in honor of Franco Loja.
Strain hunters just aint the same without franco
Now bro can say it loudly, you’re right!, now Arjan with Strain Hunter are becoming very commercial as a bank just like Barney’s Farm.
I recently discovered Purple City Genetics and I am loving it a lot, they have their phenotypes and they are also very serious, with laboratories and many experiences selling clones through dispensaries in Oakland.
Finally I have the time to set up the tents in my new home.
I want to grow two strains this time. But I’m spoiled for choice and can not decide. ![]()
![]()






