What y'all planning on growing in 2024?

86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe

Smokey101

#57

Hell yeah man nice little trade congrats on equipment and seeds

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#58

I’m currently running notorious thc by Humboldt seeds. Got a cool little mutant from the pack they sent. I love how they always toss and extra seed or 2 in their packs too.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#59

I am about to put a tent together and run the free seed I got from Humboldt seeds called Euphoria. Its the reason I started thinking about tents to grow photo periods.

Antworten ↗
Irishgal

#60

I have been cloning. RQS. Wedding cake and Purple Queen. It clones very well. The root very well. also had a white Widow clone gifted to me and I made a new mom. So I am running both ends of spectrum. I
I also bought auto mixed pack from 420 so will prob pop a couple of those. Cheap seeds so unknown strain!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#61

My whole plan changed with my indoor setup. Running 2 night owl strawberry milk and qookies then will run some speedrun seeds. Will run some photos outdoor next summer as well just for shits and giggles

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#62

I have a few Tropical Tangie, Amnesia Haze, Weddingcake and a Northern Thunderfuck in the pipeline, they should be ready in time for Christmas.this prevents me from becoming the Grinch :rofl:
:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
GrowUp27

#65

One of my Milkyway F1 Autos did this on my last grow it stayed behind all the way until flower then it shot up and surpassed the others in height but the yield wasn’t as much.

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#66

Started 11 seeds a few days ago, 7 popped so far. I germinated 2 White Widow, 2 Sour Diesel, 2 Pineapple Express, 2 Sirius Black and 3 Bruce Banner. All seeds from Nukeheads but the banners… did more than I wanted to flower, in case there are males or some don’t germinate. Never tried this bank so wanted to be cautious

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#67


This is what i got for 2025 to choose from and def doing the trailer park boys ricky’s hash plant seeds i just got since im a fan lol

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#68

At the moment I have planted inside the Humboldt Organization
the following phenotypes: Mango Sapphire, Sunset Bride and Prizmatic.

But this is what I plan to plant in 2025 and to choose from I have a selection of the latest seeds that came out of

Purple City Genetics
Akira, Toronja, Fez, Moroccan Peach and Daily Operation

Gratefull Seeds
Limited Edition Papaya Cooler

Green House Seeds
Full Gas! in honor of Franco Loja.

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#70

Now bro can say it loudly, you’re right!, now Arjan with Strain Hunter are becoming very commercial as a bank just like Barney’s Farm.
I recently discovered Purple City Genetics and I am loving it a lot, they have their phenotypes and they are also very serious, with laboratories and many experiences selling clones through dispensaries in Oakland.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#71

I am going to grow another free seed from Royal Queen Seeds.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#72

Finally I have the time to set up the tents in my new home.
I want to grow two strains this time. But I’m spoiled for choice and can not decide. :sob::sweat_smile:

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#73

Ethos is so so good! I will defiantly try their Mandarin Cookies and their Purple Sunset sometime!

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#74

Got 7 baby girls about a week into veg. 3 Bruce Banner, 2 Pineapple Express and 2 Sirius Black :v:

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#76

Next round of autos
Northern Lights Auto- RQS
Hulkberry Auto- RQS
Gorilla Zkittlez Auto- Fast Buds

Antworten ↗

Antworten