What y'all planning on growing in 2024?

86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe

Sbolt1023

#47


Purple Pebbles F1 from Laughing Hyena , July 13 I popped her in a 5 gal fabric pot.
First time growing an auto…just finishing up my first outdoor grow.

I made the mistake of trying to start with FoxFarm Ocean Floor and dipping the seed…5 minutes later I watched a Youtube video on how to properly sow into FF OF…the seed popped but it seemed to stop growing, shock? It should be finished around 80 days….now over a hundred and it seems like it’s 5 weeks out, has anyone seen this…auto’s getting stuck in a state where they stop growing then resume?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#48

Its pretty common for plants to go a little longer than breeder recommends do to different enviroment it was bred in. In my experience just about all my autos have got done between 100-120 days from seed with the exception of maybe 2 that finished early or on time. She may be at her final stage now where shes done growing and trichs are maturing and you can use a mircoscope or jewelers loupe to check on those

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#49

Forgot to mention i use happy frog soil as well and the OF can be hot for some seeds and what i found that works pretty good is doing a center plug of foxfarm happy frog (better for seedling) and by the time plant is old enough the roots are reaching the ocean forrest soil and can handle it at that point and it also allows you to save on nutes as there will be plenty in the ocean forrest for about 2 weeks on avg and by the time they needing feeding it was time to switch to bloom nutes

Antworten ↗
Sbolt1023

#50

Literally turned on Youtube and saw exactly that recommended lol I was thinking I should have fixed it but still have 1 out of 3 left( second one didn’t pop) so i’ll do that on the next go around with this

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#51

When i first started growing i did same thing getting OF and then found video for center plug deal lol so i know how ya feel

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#52

Just ordered 20 seeds from Nukeheads for $50+$22 shipping, a lot of different strains. White widow, blue dream, pineapple express, sour diesel and sirius black. Super good value if they pop lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#53

Fk yeah what a deal lol. Im about to drop $200 on halloween for one of nasc holiday boxsets and its for 25 seeds and bunch of freebies lol but $50 for 20 is a steal and a half

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#54

I rarely post here anymore, but for what it’s worth, I’d do my research before I ordered anything from Nukeheads.

First I’ve heard of them in a couple of years but they were notorious for fems that hermed or were straight male. Dude named Cody ran the place and he’d make sure you understood any issue with his seeds were the grower’s lack of knowledge or experience. Check a few other forums for grower’s experiences with them . . . then decide for yourself.

I’ve had 5 of his White Widow feminized, 3 were male, 1 was scrappy trash buds and number 5 was straight fire so who knows . . . Hopefully their genetics have improved drastically and folks are getting all number 5’s these days.

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#55

I will report back with my findings. Thank you for the info, I’ll be on the lookout for males :+1:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#56

I wasn’t really planning to do a summer run this year but I just got some fem crystal (northern lights × white widow) that I’ve been trying to get my mate at the grow shop to part with for a couple of years. He fell in love with the Afghan Kush i did recently and wanted to do some trade. I came home with a new ac infinity cloudline t6, refillable carbon filter, silencer, controller 69 pro some insulated ducting and 20 seeds for 3 bags. And people say bartering is dead lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#57

Hell yeah man nice little trade congrats on equipment and seeds

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#58

I’m currently running notorious thc by Humboldt seeds. Got a cool little mutant from the pack they sent. I love how they always toss and extra seed or 2 in their packs too.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#59

I am about to put a tent together and run the free seed I got from Humboldt seeds called Euphoria. Its the reason I started thinking about tents to grow photo periods.

Antworten ↗
Irishgal

#60

I have been cloning. RQS. Wedding cake and Purple Queen. It clones very well. The root very well. also had a white Widow clone gifted to me and I made a new mom. So I am running both ends of spectrum. I
I also bought auto mixed pack from 420 so will prob pop a couple of those. Cheap seeds so unknown strain!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#61

My whole plan changed with my indoor setup. Running 2 night owl strawberry milk and qookies then will run some speedrun seeds. Will run some photos outdoor next summer as well just for shits and giggles

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#62

I have a few Tropical Tangie, Amnesia Haze, Weddingcake and a Northern Thunderfuck in the pipeline, they should be ready in time for Christmas.this prevents me from becoming the Grinch :rofl:
:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
GrowUp27

#65

One of my Milkyway F1 Autos did this on my last grow it stayed behind all the way until flower then it shot up and surpassed the others in height but the yield wasn’t as much.

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#66

Started 11 seeds a few days ago, 7 popped so far. I germinated 2 White Widow, 2 Sour Diesel, 2 Pineapple Express, 2 Sirius Black and 3 Bruce Banner. All seeds from Nukeheads but the banners… did more than I wanted to flower, in case there are males or some don’t germinate. Never tried this bank so wanted to be cautious

Antworten ↗

Antworten