Check out. https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
Thatâs where I get mine, they are over seas but good products.
443 antworten · 5436 aufrufe
Check out. https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
Thatâs where I get mine, they are over seas but good products.
Thanks man, Iâll check it out.
I also saw your profile pic when I signed up yesterday⊠I like that haha goals 
royal queen seeds
seems to be of good quality, 3 seeds germinated, no fault, like it
seedsman.com is where Iâve been getting seeds, good price for one in a budget
Fastbuds i hear is a good one. Apparently they specialise on autoflowers
Planted 15 seeds and all of them were females 0 male
Nirvana seeds has been a good bank for me. Just recently used SeedSupreme and those jerks havenât even processed my order from Jan 5th! Paid in full but hasnât even been processed! Probably wonât use them again.
Well Iâll have to try Nirvana. I ordered 25 seeds from ILGM a week ago and they still havenât even processed the payment. Kind of irritated lol.
I had about 9-10 days of waiting on SeedSupreme before they even processed the order as well. Still donât have them yet and I bought them on the 5th!
See, thatâs the kind of stuff Iâm trying to avoid. Iâm all excited about all this, then the wife goes on a spending spree. Because they failed to simply process a payment and ship, I no longer have the money needed for it and itâs going to be another month before I can even start germinating.
Nirvana is pretty good usually have seeds within a week. I canât wait to start my Bruce Banner 2.0. Once they finally show up that isâŠ.
homegrowncannabisco.com or
seedsman.com
Homegrown will be the fastest out of those two
Nirvana has a great sale going on right now. They match what you buy. So if you buy a 4 pack youâll get 8 seeds instead! Lol
@Scubashawn1183
Have you ever got a male seed while ordering feminized seeds from nirvana?
Not yet, but I ALWAYS order Feminized seeds.
Brotanicals pacific seeds both have had great results
New seeds have ARRIVED!!!
Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!
Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!
Jealous hahaha. Was that from Nirvana?
Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha
Nah, this order was from SeedSupreme. Ordered them on 5th showed up today.