do it haha you wont be sad lol
Yalls favorite strains
25 antworten · 379 aufrufe
Until I started buying from dispensaries, I’d always take any strain name with a grain of salt. People can rename anything, so never trusted anyone.
My favorite strain I’ve had recently was Strawberry Cough. It really did taste like strawberries, it was crazy.
My personal favourite is Purple Bud for taste and high. As for growing I really enjoy White Widow and Lambs Breath.
Cheers
Mine are
Criminal+ (ripper seeds)
Amnesika (Philosopher seeds)
Super bud (green house)
Og kush (Humboldt seeds)
Peyote purple
And a test line from Philosopher seeds : peyote purple * Colombian * nevil Haze! The best I have never smoke!
That 3 way cross of 3 solid classic strains sounds mouthwatering lol especially nevils haze, if you ever get the chance to grow it or smoke it by itself you will understand why its won so many awards.
I have two lemon og candy from Philosopher! Beautiful plant! One is in a pot (30L) and the second is in the garden (big one!)
The plant was black, with lot of resin (many many! So she was white too!
With a taste of pure haschich! She was very strong and beautiful! I just regret to not have kept a mother from her! (excuse my English, I’m French!)
My favorite to smoke is sour Diesel… i do like a lot of the diesel crosses
Old school? Northern Lights.
New? Love that Gelato, aka Larry Bird.
Bio Jesus is great as is Cuvee.
To grow :
1). Skywalker OG
2). Blue Bubba
3). Tutankhamon
4). Aurora Indica
5). Purgatory
To smoke :
1). Jack’s Cleaner
2). Chemdawg
3). Some stain my friends & I dubbed Christmas Nugz, because back in the day it was bought on the street, it never had a name, & it only came around Christmas time.
4). Blue Dream
What happiness! However, I don’t know the “Purgatory”? What are the strains?
I find her, hell’s og * querkle! Subcool!! 
Hell yeah 

Looks good! Perfect og this one! With Larry og and sfvog! Well done man
I’m a meph head through and through. I only grow autoflowers, and you can’t really get better than these guys for the autos. This is the last order I just picked up from their release of the reserva line. Just popped a whole tent full of other mephisto beans, but I am still going to drop one of the ManBearAlienPig, M.B.A.P., seeds (3 Bears OG X Ripley’s OG). That one is going outside for an all natural flower.
Grapey Walter (Walter White X Grape Crinkle) buds 2 weeks into the cure. This was from my last harvest, and is probably my favorite strain of all time. Wild colors and a potent potent high. Fruit and floral notes in the terps, like candy sweet, and resinous as all get out! Buds are very typical indica, dense and good leaf to flower ratio. Sadly this was my last seed and a limited edition drop from mephisto so might not be able to get anymore.
Current state of the tent if you didn’t believe me 
Skywalker, F7 seed: (Skywalker Kush cut X Triangle F3)
Forum Stomper, F4 seed: (Girl scout cookies forum cut X Sour Stomper F4)
“Sour Patch Kids”, F1 illuminauto seed: (3 Bears OG X Double Grape) X Sour Bubbly. I self named this strain. It was a limited release freebie with no name. So gotta come up with something!
“Windu”, F? Seed: (Skywalker X Double Grape). Also self named freebie.
Two gorilla glue seeds are some I’m hardening off for a friend to plant up in his garden! Windu is coming out for an outdoor flower soon.
Long story short. Anything mephisto. That was just to show you how deep I’m into the cult.
• Deadhead OG
• Pure Kush
• Burmese Kush
• Hell’s Angel OG
My all time favorite strain. 
White Widow
BC Purple Bud
Lamb’s Breath
I like mostly Auto strains as I grow in a tent, although every once in a while I pop a few feminised seeds and do the photo period grow.
Cheers






