Yalls favorite strains

25 antworten · 379 aufrufe

SuperStumps

#3

I wish I knew mate… might have to take a holiday to the Dam or the US and head to some dispensaries and sample the choices to see what I prefer and would like to grow next, being illegal where I am getting stuff from street dealers is pretty unreliable and I wouldnt trust that what they sell is what they say it is, they always say they have good shit just so you buy it xD

Antworten ↗
PshTrees

#4

Oh no doubt dude and if your ever in the states hmu and I will show around if your in my area haha :call_me_hand:

Antworten ↗
PshTrees

#5

All solid strains right There my heart will always be true to OG I will never get tired of OG gas lmao

Antworten ↗
SuperStumps

#6

Hahah sounds like a plan dude!!

OG strains seem popular here…I have some glueberry OG seeds, you guys are making me want to try that next!!

Antworten ↗
Kaworu517

#8

Until I started buying from dispensaries, I’d always take any strain name with a grain of salt. People can rename anything, so never trusted anyone.

My favorite strain I’ve had recently was Strawberry Cough. It really did taste like strawberries, it was crazy.

Antworten ↗
Kasper

#9

My personal favourite is Purple Bud for taste and high. As for growing I really enjoy White Widow and Lambs Breath.

Cheers

Antworten ↗
mewaner46

#10

Mine are
Criminal+ (ripper seeds)
Amnesika (Philosopher seeds)
Super bud (green house)
Og kush (Humboldt seeds)
Peyote purple
And a test line from Philosopher seeds : peyote purple * Colombian * nevil Haze! The best I have never smoke!

Antworten ↗
PshTrees

#11

That 3 way cross of 3 solid classic strains sounds mouthwatering lol especially nevils haze, if you ever get the chance to grow it or smoke it by itself you will understand why its won so many awards.

Antworten ↗
mewaner46

#12

I have two lemon og candy from Philosopher! Beautiful plant! One is in a pot (30L) and the second is in the garden (big one!)

Antworten ↗
mewaner46

#13

The plant was black, with lot of resin (many many! So she was white too! :wink: With a taste of pure haschich! She was very strong and beautiful! I just regret to not have kept a mother from her! (excuse my English, I’m French!)

Antworten ↗
Doceegrows

#14

My favorite to smoke is sour Diesel… i do like a lot of the diesel crosses

Antworten ↗
Zathras

#15

Old school? Northern Lights.

New? Love that Gelato, aka Larry Bird.

Bio Jesus is great as is Cuvee.

Antworten ↗
Masdi

#16

To grow :
1). Skywalker OG
2). Blue Bubba
3). Tutankhamon
4). Aurora Indica
5). Purgatory

To smoke :
1). Jack’s Cleaner
2). Chemdawg
3). Some stain my friends & I dubbed Christmas Nugz, because back in the day it was bought on the street, it never had a name, & it only came around Christmas time.
4). Blue Dream

Antworten ↗
mewaner46

#17

What happiness! However, I don’t know the “Purgatory”? What are the strains?:grin:

Antworten ↗
mewaner46

#21

Looks good! Perfect og this one! With Larry og and sfvog! Well done man

Antworten ↗

Antworten