Today WT 20
I’ve already hung the SCROG net. I have 15 cm from the top of the pot to the net, which should be sufficient, or rather, has to be sufficient due to the limited height of the tent.
Today there was another 1 liter of water, 1/2 liter from above and 1/2 liter into the tray (I could watch it being directly absorbed).
Pre-flowering has been visible on the second plant since today. The largest of the three is 20 cm tall, the other two are a bit smaller but not far behind. The side branches are also slowly getting bigger. Only the red stems are not changing, but that’s not a big deal. The green of the leaves is vibrant green.
RT 23.2°C / RH 48%

Today, I lowered the net another 5 cm and attached the first three clips to pull the plants apart a bit.
RT was 25.3°C and RH was 60%.
Yesterday, the 3 plants together received 1.5 liters of water, half from above and half into the tray. Today, RT is at 22.3°C and RH at 65%. The lamp distance remains at 35 cm for now, and the power at 60 watts. This way they grow a bit slower, but the 3 have time to form more roots on the stem.


Today I was able to fix the first side shoots to the net. Afterwards, I removed the lowest fan leaves. A yellow sticky trap was also placed in the middle of the pot today; I’ve wanted to do this for a while but just hadn’t found the time to look for one until now.







Afterwards, the three plants were topped so that all the energy goes into the side shoots. Additionally, I removed their large fan leaves (except for the top two) so that more light shines through and the air can circulate better.

Afterwards, I reduced the lamp distance to 25 cm, the power remains at 120 Watts for now.



they are standing tall again and flourishing splendidly.
The next few days will show whether I might cut out one or two more shoots from below if they don’t find their way to the light. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of energy for the plants if something stunted were to vegetate there in the shade.







I was able to lay a few more side shoots under the net again, which is keeping the height growth in check for now.
This should result in some nice buds at the end.


For now, I’m keeping the lamp at a 25 cm distance and the power remains at 120 watts.
If my suspicion that magnesium is missing is correct, it should resolve itself. I will probably mix in CalMag a bit more often in the future.

And finally, a look at the big picture.










