Today I raised the lamp a bit so that I have a 30 cm distance. On the plant in the back left, you can already see the pre-flower.
First node below the tip
Room temperature is 22.7°C and humidity is 48%
91 respuestas · 991 visitas
Today I raised the lamp a bit so that I have a 30 cm distance. On the plant in the back left, you can already see the pre-flower.
First node below the tip
Room temperature is 22.7°C and humidity is 48%
Today WT 20
I’ve already hung the SCROG net. I have 15 cm from the top of the pot to the net, which should be sufficient, or rather, has to be sufficient due to the limited height of the tent.
Today there was another 1 liter of water, 1/2 liter from above and 1/2 liter into the tray (I could watch it being directly absorbed).
Pre-flowering has been visible on the second plant since today. The largest of the three is 20 cm tall, the other two are a bit smaller but not far behind. The side branches are also slowly getting bigger. Only the red stems are not changing, but that’s not a big deal. The green of the leaves is vibrant green.
RT 23.2°C / RH 48%
Today WT 23/ W4
Wasn’t home yesterday, and after 2 days, the three had changed beautifully again. The leaves and shoots have grown nicely, and the stems have become stronger.

Today, I lowered the net another 5 cm and attached the first three clips to pull the plants apart a bit.
RT was 25.3°C and RH was 60%.
Now I will slowly fill the net and switch to flowering either shortly before or when it’s full.
WT 25/ W4



Heute WT 30 / W 5
RT 21,8°C / RH 67%
Before ![]()
Today I was able to fix the first side shoots to the net. Afterwards, I removed the lowest fan leaves. A yellow sticky trap was also placed in the middle of the pot today; I’ve wanted to do this for a while but just hadn’t found the time to look for one until now.
After ![]()




That awesome shit would bother me; I already have too little space with my trail autopot system easy2grow. But I’ll stick with it, dude, let’s see what’s possible.
Today Day 35 / Week 5
Room Temp 21.6 °C / RH 68 %

Today I increased the lamp’s power to 120 watts.
The net is already pretty much full. I guided a few of the lower side shoots into the free space with LST clips and clamped the main shoots to the net again. A few side shoots were also fixed to the net.
Yesterday, before watering, I carefully pushed away some of the soil around one of the stems, and behold, a few roots were already emerging. Afterwards, there was 1.5 liters of water with T.A.Grow fertilizer and Trichoderma. The whole mixture was adjusted to a pH value of 6.7 and 20 °C. The first half was poured and the other half went into the tray.



How many days of veg did it take to get to this?
I had them on the windowsill for about 5 weeks and now they have been in the tent for 3 weeks. So, 8 weeks since germination. When repotting, I buried them up to the first serrated leaf because they had grown too long; that was a little over 10 cm of stem that has now formed roots.
They stretch like that bc they are not getting enough light. They’re saying I don’t have enough light and grow quickly to reach for more light. Increase the intensity by lowering the light or turn up the intensity by the knob. Either way will keep the nodes closer together.
The lamp hangs 35 cm above the tops and is at 120 watts in a 60 × 60 × 160 tent. In 2 days, they will go into flowering; I am already reducing the lighting duration. I need the internodal spacing right now to fill the net. If the nodes are too close together, I can’t attach any clips. The long spacing of the lower side shoots comes from them wanting to reach the light; yes, that’s correct, they will reach the light at the net, which is where they should go. From that perspective, they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do right now.
Clips are for use in veg during flower you just tuck under the trellis net.
Today is BT 1 /W 1 ( Day 57 from germination )
RT 24.7 °C / RH 46 %
Today the plants received 2 liters of water, the soil was already so dry that the leaves were drooping. Additionally, T.A.Grow fertilizer ( 4 ml ) was added. The water was warmed to 20 °C and adjusted to a pH of 6.7. Watering was done again half/half from top and bottom.
Afterwards, the three plants were topped so that all the energy goes into the side shoots. Additionally, I removed their large fan leaves (except for the top two) so that more light shines through and the air can circulate better.


Afterwards, I reduced the lamp distance to 25 cm, the power remains at 120 Watts for now.




Today BT 2 / W 1
RT 22.8 °C / RH 65 %
After yesterday’s radical defoliation followed by topping the three plants, they honestly looked a bit miserable. On top of that, I let the soil dry out a bit too much. The whole evening yesterday, I kept thinking whether that might have been a bit too much for the girls. But lo and behold…
they are standing tall again and flourishing splendidly.
Today I once again guided two of the lower side shoots into the open space with LST clips.
The next few days will show whether I might cut out one or two more shoots from below if they don’t find their way to the light. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of energy for the plants if something stunted were to vegetate there in the shade.



Today Flower Day 3 / Week 1
RT 23.2 °C / RH 65 %
Today I raised the lamp back to 25 cm distance, the power remains at 120 watts. Then I had to remove two large fan leaves per plant again because they had blocked the light for the side shoots. I guided one side shoot again into the open space with an LST clip, and a few more side shoots were tucked under the net. I have to water again tomorrow because the pot already felt a bit light again today when I carefully lifted it. Slowly, they are needing more water. I’m curious how long it will take until the first flowers can be seen.





Today BT 7 / W 1 RT 23 °C / RH 57 %
Today, 2 liters of water, warmed to 20 °C and with a pH of 6.5, were given again. Watering was done half/half from above and below. While watering, I discovered a root tip that is probably searching for water.
I was able to lay a few more side shoots under the net again, which is keeping the height growth in check for now.
This should result in some nice buds at the end.


8
For now, I’m keeping the lamp at a 25 cm distance and the power remains at 120 watts.
Today FD 10 / W 2 RT 24.7 °C RH 52 %
Today was the first time they received bloom fertilizer in combination with Grow fertilizer, and the plants also got CalMag.
I noticed white and brown spots on one leaf.
If my suspicion that magnesium is missing is correct, it should resolve itself. I will probably mix in CalMag a bit more often in the future.
Here are the three individual plants again.


And finally, a look at the big picture.


Today BT 16 / W 3 RT 22.6 °C RH 56 %
Today, they received another 2 liters of water, warmed to 20 °C and adjusted to a pH of 6.7. Additionally, they received T.A.CalMag again today, and this time a mineral flowering fertilizer from Wuxal with increased potassium and phosphate (5-8-10), as they seem to show a greater deficiency than I initially expected. I hope to quickly get this under control with the mineral fertilizer.





No point in warming the water. Rain is cold so that’s what they should get. But it’s looking good so far.