3 Pflanzen - 1 Topf / Experiment #1

91 respuestas · 991 visitas

BluntForceTrauma420

#2

3 plants one pot will diminish yields. 1 plant would yield you more. Not to mention things like defoliation will be harder yet more important. Overall it’s a fun experiment but a waste of 3 seeds.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#3

Since I produce my own seeds, they cost me nothing, and they don’t last forever.

In Ed Rosenthal’s book “Marihuana Growers Handbook,” I read something about increasing yield; he writes:

1 Plant = normal yield

1 Plant topped (8 shoots) = more yield

3 Plants 1 Pot = maximum yield

I will soon stretch a net and fix them to it. In this way, I will try to fill the entire tent. We will see the result in approximately 14 weeks. The flowering period for this strain is 12 weeks.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#5

20250915_123823 Main stem has turned red. Possibly stress-related from repotting or watering with water that was too cold. I have now placed a canister of spring water next to the tent so that it reaches room temperature until the next watering.

Two days after moving to the new environment, the lateral branches are starting to grow.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#6

Today Grow Day 18 / Day 38 from Germination

20250916_123602

20250916_123558

Temp 23.7°C/RH 53%

The 3 seem to have slowly recovered. More side shoots are starting to grow and they are also increasing in height. There is enough moisture in the soil, so I probably won’t water again until the weekend so that the roots can expand to search for it.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#7

20250917_140652Today I raised the lamp a bit so that I have a 30 cm distance. On the plant in the back left, you can already see the pre-flower.

20250917_141724First node below the tip

Room temperature is 22.7°C and humidity is 48%

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#8

Today WT 20

20250918_150810I’ve already hung the SCROG net. I have 15 cm from the top of the pot to the net, which should be sufficient, or rather, has to be sufficient due to the limited height of the tent.

20250918_150814 Today there was another 1 liter of water, 1/2 liter from above and 1/2 liter into the tray (I could watch it being directly absorbed).

20250918_151633 Pre-flowering has been visible on the second plant since today. The largest of the three is 20 cm tall, the other two are a bit smaller but not far behind. The side branches are also slowly getting bigger. Only the red stems are not changing, but that’s not a big deal. The green of the leaves is vibrant green.

RT 23.2°C / RH 48%

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#9

Today WT 23/ W4

Wasn’t home yesterday, and after 2 days, the three had changed beautifully again. The leaves and shoots have grown nicely, and the stems have become stronger.

20250921_112154

20250921_112145Today, I lowered the net another 5 cm and attached the first three clips to pull the plants apart a bit.

20250921_113117RT was 25.3°C and RH was 60%.

Now I will slowly fill the net and switch to flowering either shortly before or when it’s full.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#10

WT 25/ W4

![20250923_140314|375x500](upload://aln1iyO2MNUyCpRc5jzP1dVd

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#11

Today WT 27/W4

20250925_123045 Yesterday, the 3 plants together received 1.5 liters of water, half from above and half into the tray. Today, RT is at 22.3°C and RH at 65%. The lamp distance remains at 35 cm for now, and the power at 60 watts. This way they grow a bit slower, but the 3 have time to form more roots on the stem.

Here’s each one individually

20250925_123103

20250925_123058

20250925_123054

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#12

Heute WT 30 / W 5

RT 21,8°C / RH 67%

Before :backhand_index_pointing_down:

20250928_150055Today I was able to fix the first side shoots to the net. Afterwards, I removed the lowest fan leaves. A yellow sticky trap was also placed in the middle of the pot today; I’ve wanted to do this for a while but just hadn’t found the time to look for one until now.

After :backhand_index_pointing_down:

20250928_150918

20250928_150913

20250928_150912

20250928_150907

Responder ↗
Johnnyjoejackson

#13

That awesome shit would bother me; I already have too little space with my trail autopot system easy2grow. But I’ll stick with it, dude, let’s see what’s possible.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#14

Today Day 35 / Week 5

Room Temp 21.6 °C / RH 68 %

20251002_154423

Today I increased the lamp’s power to 120 watts.

The net is already pretty much full. I guided a few of the lower side shoots into the free space with LST clips and clamped the main shoots to the net again. A few side shoots were also fixed to the net.

Yesterday, before watering, I carefully pushed away some of the soil around one of the stems, and behold, a few roots were already emerging. Afterwards, there was 1.5 liters of water with T.A.Grow fertilizer and Trichoderma. The whole mixture was adjusted to a pH value of 6.7 and 20 °C. The first half was poured and the other half went into the tray.

20251002_154415

20251002_153908

20251002_154418

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#16

I had them on the windowsill for about 5 weeks and now they have been in the tent for 3 weeks. So, 8 weeks since germination. When repotting, I buried them up to the first serrated leaf because they had grown too long; that was a little over 10 cm of stem that has now formed roots.

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#17

They stretch like that bc they are not getting enough light. They’re saying I don’t have enough light and grow quickly to reach for more light. Increase the intensity by lowering the light or turn up the intensity by the knob. Either way will keep the nodes closer together.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#18

The lamp hangs 35 cm above the tops and is at 120 watts in a 60 × 60 × 160 tent. In 2 days, they will go into flowering; I am already reducing the lighting duration. I need the internodal spacing right now to fill the net. If the nodes are too close together, I can’t attach any clips. The long spacing of the lower side shoots comes from them wanting to reach the light; yes, that’s correct, they will reach the light at the net, which is where they should go. From that perspective, they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do right now.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#20

Today is BT 1 /W 1 ( Day 57 from germination )

RT 24.7 °C / RH 46 %

Today the plants received 2 liters of water, the soil was already so dry that the leaves were drooping. Additionally, T.A.Grow fertilizer ( 4 ml ) was added. The water was warmed to 20 °C and adjusted to a pH of 6.7. Watering was done again half/half from top and bottom.

20251005_154124Afterwards, the three plants were topped so that all the energy goes into the side shoots. Additionally, I removed their large fan leaves (except for the top two) so that more light shines through and the air can circulate better.

20251005_155427

20251005_155423

20251005_155421Afterwards, I reduced the lamp distance to 25 cm, the power remains at 120 Watts for now.

20251005_155418

20251005_154121

20251005_154119

20251005_154118

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#21

Today BT 2 / W 1

RT 22.8 °C / RH 65 %

After yesterday’s radical defoliation followed by topping the three plants, they honestly looked a bit miserable. On top of that, I let the soil dry out a bit too much. The whole evening yesterday, I kept thinking whether that might have been a bit too much for the girls. But lo and behold…

20251006_150943they are standing tall again and flourishing splendidly.

Today I once again guided two of the lower side shoots into the open space with LST clips.

20251006_151427The next few days will show whether I might cut out one or two more shoots from below if they don’t find their way to the light. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of energy for the plants if something stunted were to vegetate there in the shade.

20251006_150951

20251006_150949

20251006_150947

Responder ↗

Responder