Here I want to see if I can maximize the yield by growing 3 plants in the same pot. I am using Plantaflor Cannabis All-Mix as substrate and the Terra Aquatica Bio Palette as fertilizer. Additionally, I’m using CalMag from T.A. The 3 plants are 3 feminized Gorilla Sherbet from my own production. They are currently 35 days from germination and 14 days into the vegetative stage. Today, I first drilled some additional air holes in the final pot.
Afterwards, I planted the three seedlings and watered them with 2 liters of water. Trichoderma and 1 ml of T.A. Grow fertilizer (half of what the manufacturer recommends) were added to the water.
The light has a distance of 30 cm and runs with a power of 60 watts, lighting duration 16 hours. Temperature is at 24 °C and RH was at 45% (still rising).
I will likely keep them in vegetative growth for 2-3 weeks before switching to flowering. During that time, I will string up a net and fix them to it to fill the tent (60×60×160).
Main stem has turned red. Possibly stress-related from repotting or watering with water that was too cold. I have now placed a canister of spring water next to the tent so that it reaches room temperature until the next watering.

Today I raised the lamp a bit so that I have a 30 cm distance. On the plant in the back left, you can already see the pre-flower.
First node below the tip
I’ve already hung the SCROG net. I have 15 cm from the top of the pot to the net, which should be sufficient, or rather, has to be sufficient due to the limited height of the tent.
Today there was another 1 liter of water, 1/2 liter from above and 1/2 liter into the tray (I could watch it being directly absorbed).
Pre-flowering has been visible on the second plant since today. The largest of the three is 20 cm tall, the other two are a bit smaller but not far behind. The side branches are also slowly getting bigger. Only the red stems are not changing, but that’s not a big deal. The green of the leaves is vibrant green.
Today, I lowered the net another 5 cm and attached the first three clips to pull the plants apart a bit.
RT was 25.3°C and RH was 60%.
Yesterday, the 3 plants together received 1.5 liters of water, half from above and half into the tray. Today, RT is at 22.3°C and RH at 65%. The lamp distance remains at 35 cm for now, and the power at 60 watts. This way they grow a bit slower, but the 3 have time to form more roots on the stem.


Today I was able to fix the first side shoots to the net. Afterwards, I removed the lowest fan leaves. A yellow sticky trap was also placed in the middle of the pot today; I’ve wanted to do this for a while but just hadn’t found the time to look for one until now.







Afterwards, the three plants were topped so that all the energy goes into the side shoots. Additionally, I removed their large fan leaves (except for the top two) so that more light shines through and the air can circulate better.

Afterwards, I reduced the lamp distance to 25 cm, the power remains at 120 Watts for now.


