My humble eye says, it’s ready ![]()
![]()
If you crossed them yourself, how can you be sure about the flowering duration?
Kind regards.
Fantastic ![]()
91 respuestas · 991 visitas
My humble eye says, it’s ready ![]()
![]()
If you crossed them yourself, how can you be sure about the flowering duration?
Kind regards.
Fantastic ![]()
It’s not a cross, they are pure Gorilla Sherbet, just homegrown. The crosses will only start at the end of next year, as I still want to create another cross. After that, there will be three of my own strains in the tent. The GS took a little over 12 weeks to fully mature last time, which would be between Christmas and New Year.
The lower buds are still completely clear and the tops also have a lot of clear ones in them. Amber is almost only visible on the sugar leaves.
Alright, then I misunderstood ![]()
All good, I’ll take a few more pictures tomorrow, I’m currently working on a mount.
Were these all three the same strain or are they different strains? Looks so awesome!
All three are Gorilla Sherbet
BT 67 / W 10 RT 21.0 °C / RH 59 %
Hahaha beautiful little Christmas tree, happy holidays friend ![]()
FD 73 / W 11 RT 18.4 / RH 58
FD 83 / W 12
Today I turned off their light. For the past few days, there has been no more water. Now they will be in darkness for 1-2 days and then I will hang them for about 10 days before they get their Curing. I’m curious to see what they will weigh. I’m also curious about the root ball.
Here are a few more pictures
Such a beautiful grow, congrats!
Many thanks
BT 85 / W 13
Today was harvest time. The larger leaves were removed and then I hung everything in the tent on the SCROG net. The humidity is 61% and the room temperature is 14.3 °C.
My biggest concern was that I had chosen a pot that was too small, even after some people thought the roots would strangle or suffocate each other. However, this grow taught me otherwise.
This was a beautiful grow man, congrats on it and I hope you really enjoy the harvest!
Thanks, I definitely will. There were moments when I doubted it, but in the end, it turned out well.
Yesterday the harvest was sufficiently dried.
All in all, I have to say the run didn’t go badly. The last grow was a SOG with 9 plants (~ 160 g, plus 25 g moldy buds