3 Pflanzen - 1 Topf / Experiment #1

91 respuestas · 991 visitas

herr_gruen

#53

All good, I’ll take a few more pictures tomorrow, I’m currently working on a mount.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#54

Were these all three the same strain or are they different strains? Looks so awesome!

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#56

BT 67 / W 10 RT 21.0 °C / RH 59 %



Today, they again received 1 liter of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.4 and warmed to room temperature of 20 °C. Today was also the last time they received any fertilizer; from now on, they will only get water. To simulate autumn for them in the tent, I have reduced the lighting duration by another 1/2 hour. Additionally, I turned down the lamp to 60 watts and have returned to a distance of 20 cm for now. I will now raise the lamp a small amount every 3 days and, at the same time, shorten the lighting duration by 1/2 hour each time.










Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#57

Already took a picture for the Christmas greeting cards today.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#58

Hahaha beautiful little Christmas tree, happy holidays friend :smiley:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#59

FD 73 / W 11 RT 18.4 / RH 58



Today, the plants received 1/2 liter of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.4 and warmed to a room temperature of 20 °C. They will no longer receive nutrients; they are to empty their reserves.



The light now has a distance of 28 cm to the tops. As in real nature, it gets weaker towards the end.





The lighting duration was also reduced by another 1/2 hour today, to now only 8.5 hours per day. In three days, I will reduce it to 8 hours and raise the light another 2 cm.
Here are the trichomes





There are still, for my taste, too many clear ones. But by harvest in 14 days, they should have reached 70/30 milky/amber colors.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#61

FD 83 / W 12
Today I turned off their light. For the past few days, there has been no more water. Now they will be in darkness for 1-2 days and then I will hang them for about 10 days before they get their Curing. I’m curious to see what they will weigh. I’m also curious about the root ball.
Here are a few more pictures







Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#64

BT 85 / W 13
Today was harvest time. The larger leaves were removed and then I hung everything in the tent on the SCROG net. The humidity is 61% and the room temperature is 14.3 °C.


All in all, a good amount came together. There were also some nice buds.














Now it’s time to wait two weeks, then weigh, and then comes the Curing.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#65

My biggest concern was that I had chosen a pot that was too small, even after some people thought the roots would strangle or suffocate each other. However, this grow taught me otherwise.





As you can clearly see here, they had enough space to develop. There was no root circling and no discoloration from dying off. The roots were well-grown, white, and healthy. Everything was as it should be.
We will find out exactly how much it turned out to be in two weeks when the buds are dried and weighed before Curing.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#66

This was a beautiful grow man, congrats on it and I hope you really enjoy the harvest!

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#67

Thanks, I definitely will. There were moments when I doubted it, but in the end, it turned out well.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#68

Yesterday the harvest was sufficiently dried.


Here are some pictures of the trimmed buds








After trimming, it was weighed. In total, the grow yielded me 135 g of finished flowers.

They will now be well packed for at least one month of curing.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#69

All in all, I have to say the run didn’t go badly. The last grow was a SOG with 9 plants (~ 160 g, plus 25 g moldy buds

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#70

Nice conclusion.
Good job.
:smiling_face:

In my opinion, it just needs to be taken into account that each plant in the pot needs its own amount of fertilizer.

Regards

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#71

How long did you veg for? What you got is just under what I average for 1 plant vegger for 40-50 days. I’m wondering if this could significantly shorten my grow cycle or if it would only save me a couple weeks. The risk of one finicky plant not being OK with the feeding regime worries me because all the plants in the pot would get the same treatment even if the others are fully healthy. I really want to weigh the pros and cons out here and see if this is actually worth the effort. Especially since I grow in 10gal pots I’m thinking I could fit 3 easily and I have 6 total pots so that’s 18 plants I could run. It’s more seeds to buy and more phenotype growing at one shot which can make things tricky. But I could run clones and make all things even to overcome the cost and the possibilities of rouge plants.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#72


From germination to early flowering, it was 8 weeks. For the first 4 weeks, they were by the window because I was on vacation during that time. I think that if they had been in the tent from the beginning, I would have reached 6 weeks from germination to early flowering phase. I’ve also tried with SOG and I believe that the more plants you have, the shorter the vegetative phase needs to be to fill the tent.
10 gallons are 38 liters if I’m not mistaken. There should be a lot more growing on them than I have; I have a 60×60×160 cm / 2×2×5 1/3 tent and therefore always have to make sure they don’t get too big for me.

Responder ↗

Responder