Aussie outdoor

34 respuestas · 430 visitas

Bentgenetics

#10

Looks good. My theory is, if a leaf isn’t getting light It doesn’t belong. The leaf’s are solar panels, no light means no power :laughing:

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#11

Hey man do some more deleafin today let me know what you think.





Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#13

Cheers mate definitely helped out heaps can notice now how much more light can get through :+1:

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#14

Alright this is my last pruning should be right till the end without any more I think I should get some good colas when it’s finished about 4 weeks into flowering now have a look @Bentgenetics @Crackadoo and let me know what you think cheers.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#15

Jealous, can’t wait for spring. Great job. Sit back and enjoy your hard work…

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#16

She looks beautiful, only problem i can see you having is too much weight to support but that’s never something to cry about.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#17

I’ve got a heap of support pole I’m going to set up

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#19

Love the way you have done that, nice and tidy. If she’s getting that heavy already it should turn out to be a nice harvest from her.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#20

@Crackadoo cheers mate they were leaning on a 25 degree angle before I tied them up so they are nice and straight now.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#26

Hey mate, same shit different day around here lol. Middle of flower week 5 for me and besides the worst cal deficiency I’ve ever seen in a couple this run has been pretty smooth which is good because I don’t think im going to be able to do a summer run this year with how its getting already

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#27

Looking good mate I’m trying to go bigger this year got 3 going and a 4 that popped tap root put in soil 2 days ago.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#29

Cheers mate I ended up with 33 ounces from last grow hoping to get more this year happy harvesting.

Responder ↗

Responder