Cheers mate definitely helped out heaps can notice now how much more light can get through ![]()
Aussie outdoor
34 respuestas · 430 visitas
Alright this is my last pruning should be right till the end without any more I think I should get some good colas when it’s finished about 4 weeks into flowering now have a look @Bentgenetics @Crackadoo and let me know what you think cheers.
Jealous, can’t wait for spring. Great job. Sit back and enjoy your hard work…
She looks beautiful, only problem i can see you having is too much weight to support but that’s never something to cry about.
I’ve got a heap of support pole I’m going to set up
@Crackadoo @Bentgenetics so my colas are getting really big had to set up a tying up support should be strong enough to hold them up.
Love the way you have done that, nice and tidy. If she’s getting that heavy already it should turn out to be a nice harvest from her.
@Crackadoo cheers mate they were leaning on a 25 degree angle before I tied them up so they are nice and straight now.
Looks great ![]()
@Bentgenetics cheers mate this is what I got off my other 1.
Nice, let’s see if you can get more from the next one
@Bentgenetics I should do it a lot bigger
So it’s been a while got three going so far the bigger ones are about a month old @Bentgenetics @Crackadoo how you been.
Hey mate, same shit different day around here lol. Middle of flower week 5 for me and besides the worst cal deficiency I’ve ever seen in a couple this run has been pretty smooth which is good because I don’t think im going to be able to do a summer run this year with how its getting already
Looking good mate I’m trying to go bigger this year got 3 going and a 4 that popped tap root put in soil 2 days ago.
Hey @Derwyn86 , it’s harvest time. So been super busy. Glad to see you growing.
Cheers mate I ended up with 33 ounces from last grow hoping to get more this year happy harvesting.
I’m up to 5 pounds now, have a few more to go. Damn growing problem s
Sounds like ya got huge problem on ya hands but fear not i am 100% down to help ya smoke it ![]()
jokes aside glad your getting good numbers off it bud













