Cuales son las mejores variedades que crees que debería probar todo el mundo?

33 respuestas · 303 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#3

My favorites that I’ve grown so far were strawberry milk and qookies by night owl, Bigfoot glue by Humboldt, and my current grow of exodus cheese by greenhouse seeds. Aside from those, here’s my current “want to grow” list:

Cherry gar see ya By ethos-just germinated these seeds!!

OG kush by Humboldt

Original sour diesel by cali connection

Jelly breath s1 by in house genetics

Chemdawg-haven’t decided on breeder yet

Sex melon by dirty bird genetics

Notorious thc by Humboldt

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#4

Man this is a tough question, there are so many lol. In no order I’d say

Notorious THC by Humboldt seed company

Moon fog by Humboldt as well

Critical xl I think the breeder was nirvana

Vortex I’ve sampled from my current run and it blew me away

Forum stomper by Mephisto

Purple haze was a long flower period definitely worth it in the end

Laughing Buddha from royal king seeds

Alice in Wonderland also from royal king seeds

Amnesia don’t remember the breeder

Now for my want to grow list

Strawberry cough

Blueberry pancake

Bacio gelato

Animalface

Headcracker

Freakshow

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#6

Well, I see some familiar ones, but from other banks, I don’t have that much experience but:
Critical from finafem

Cheese from Dinafem

And the Royal

Responder ↗
Prock87999

#7

Super lemon haze auto, green house seeds

Blackberry kush auto, Dutch passion

Wedding Gelato, royal queen

Papaya cookies, Fast buds

Sleepy Joe, weedseedsexpress

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#8

Blueberry F5 - DJ Short Seeds

Black Widow - MNS

Medicine Man - MNS

Lemon Skunk - Green House

Jack Herer - Sensi

Blockberry F2 - Blockhead

Some of these are regs . . . but that’s also something I believe every grower should try.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9

I’m surprised to see a lot of strains from greenhouse seeds here. I’ve never heard of them before doing research to find the best original cheese and I chose them. The cheese from the has been impressive so far, I’m gonna find another strain of theirs to grow next

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#10

I have good memories of the Jack Herer from Sensi, very good.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11

grew some of dj shorts blueberry f4 recently. brothers grimm and trailer park boys colab strain was bubbles blueberries but cross was dj short blueberry f3 x dj short blueberry f3 so basically an f4 lol

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#12

the church by green house may be a good one up your alley. its swiss sativa x skunk x northern lights. its been a little challenging to grow for me personally in mid to late flowering but has this skunky bubblegum smell to her

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#13

as for strains i like just to name a few

Dirty Bird Genetics- Sex Melon

Ethos-Grandpas stash

Twenty20- Early Frost

Dirty Bird Genetics- Necromancer Kush

Square 1 Genetics- L.A Octane

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#14

Green House been around forever . . . I’m hearing good things about their Exodus Cheese and plan to run it soon

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#15

I ran the Bubbles version this past summer . . . was pretty legit

Responder ↗
Mrreed92

#17

One of my best grows was from GrowersChoiceseeds.nl braindamage photo or auto both are great

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#18

So far, I haven’t seen two mentions of the same strain, curious, I was hoping at least a couple of strains would coincide lol. It’s very curious.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#20

Right, I just watched some reviews and of course your growlog, what was special about it for you two? The high THC or is there something else behind it?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#21

That’s on my “want to grow” list. The Bigfoot glue I ran from Humboldt was awesome so that’s my next from them for sure

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#22

For me it was the ease of grow, it practically grew itself. The taste was good and the high was a well rounded. If I wanted to veg out and relax it was a good strain, but also if I wanted to get shit done it didn’t prevent me from moving off the couch and get shit done. 10 of 10 think everyone should try it.

Responder ↗

Responder