I wish you a nice, peaceful weekend in the grow community, today I have an update for you again.
The day before yesterday was officially day 1 of flowering, so I guess now another 55-65 days if I’m not mistaken, but I have to check again. A small branch broke again during further supercropping, but it’s not completely off. The composted horse manure is really amazing; the plant is exploding so much that the strawberry I have in the pot can’t grow well. I really need to buy fertilizer again; last month towards the end I ran out, then I used horsetail tea and diluted pee. I’m currently at about 17 tops, and I’m curious how the flowering stretch will turn out for the Washing Machine, anyway, from now on I just wanted to let them grow. I think it won’t get quite as tall as the Jacky, but much wider^^.
Yesterday I also ordered clones again, 5 pieces: 2x Jacky, 2x BruceBanner, and one Permanent Marker. So now I don’t want to keep you in suspense any longer, now it’s cannaporn time.










May the scent of your favorite plants stay with you and may you never run out of fire and smoke.
Greetings deCha



























