Dechas vordachgrow'25

68 respuestas · 663 visitas

decha977

#39

Hi dear community.
Today it was that time again, I cleared up a bit around the lady’s lower parts.
Some cuttings were also taken during this. This time I’m not writing much, but I have plenty of pictures!^^
IMG-20250720-WA0017
IMG-20250720-WA0015
IMG-20250720-WA0013
IMG-20250720-WA0011
IMG-20250720-WA0009
IMG-20250720-WA0005
Best regards deCha

And May Terpenes be our Perfume!

Responder ↗
decha977

#41

I had a week of rain here, if it continues like this I’ll have to improvise a foil greenhouse.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#42

And a ladder, to thin out the top a bit later! Hehehe
Beautifully grown and it’s only just really beginning. :ok_hand:
Regards from Paule

Responder ↗
decha977

#43

Yes, I see that with the ladder every day^^, this strain grows another 100% in stretch after flowering sets in.

IMG_20250729_110532

Greetings deCha

May terpenes be our perfume, and may you never run out of weed and fire!

Responder ↗
decha977

#44

Hi dear Gartner Brothers!

Today I want to share with you the wonders of the washing machine. At the moment, it’s growing about 10-15 cm every day; it’s already reaching my nipples. The fact that it barely smells is also wonderful, unless the stems rub against each other, then it stinks to high heaven^^. But somehow, it’s a really delicious stench!

IMG_20250807_111018

IMG_20250807_110857

IMG_20250807_110904

IMG_20250807_110917

IMG_20250807_110841

IMG_20250807_110828

Last year, I kept the plants at maximum fertilizer, but with this one, it wasn’t possible at all. No burnt leaf tips to be seen, even though I used three times as much fertilizer as with Jacky. This one just explodes in growth and stretch. I hope it finishes flowering on time. It’s supposedly ready by September 20th^^, we’ll see.

Summary:

45 liter pot

Terra preta, 1 spade of garden soil (from the garden), chicken manure

90% year-old, aged horse manure,

Biobizz: Fish Mix, BioBloom, Algamic, Aloe Vera, top Heaven,

Fertilizer according to the Max fertilizer schedule

Cultivation method: Outdoor, south side, tar paper roof, morning and evening light.

Flowering time 60 days.

I also have plenty of cuttings. If interested, just contact me via DM! I can also make more if they run out quickly! :winking_face_with_tongue:

May our body odors transform into terpenes! And be our perfume!

And may your smoke/vapor and fire never go out!

Regards deCha (dechaosDave)!

Responder ↗
decha977

#45

Hi folks, dear gardener brothers!

My goal was to triple last year’s harvest,

This strain is supposed to be a good washer, which is why I chose it.

I hope the washing will be worth it, but I don’t even need to start if I’m under 6 kg wet harvest. I want to make fresh Frozen Bubbles Hash and then turn that into Piettella, which then also needs to be stored well for 2-6 months. So unfortunately I won’t have any of it before Christmas^^ but the end product should be amazing, I hope so anyway, and last me until the next harvest, I hope so anyway! Usually, it’s not like that. My consumption is approx: 50 gr. per month, so a little bit. I don’t know yet how it is with hash^^

Greetings deCha (dechaosDave)

May we all reek of terpenes so we recognize each other if we ever meet by chance!

And may your smoke/vapor and fire never run out!

Responder ↗
decha977

#46

Good day, dear people.

Rarely, but here I am again, recently did my defoliation and removed almost all large leaves.

Man, that was a lot of stuff.

Fortunately, it’s quite hot here again and the flowering is in full swing. Unfortunately, the ladder thing hasn’t materialized yet, but she’s quite a monster anyway.

IMG_20250815_115926

IMG_20250815_115423

IMG_20250815_115426

IMG_20250815_115318

IMG_20250815_115331

IMG_20250815_115410

IMG_20250815_115413

IMG_20250815_115417

IMG_20250815_115417

Then I wish you a nice weekend.

And may terpenes replace our body odor,

And may you never run out of fire, smoke, or vapor! :folded_hands:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#47

You’ve grown a massive bush there; it’s definitely going to yield a lot in the end.

Responder ↗
decha977

#48

Yes, I hope so too, that is my annual requirement, or rather, it should be.

Regards

Responder ↗
decha977

#49

Hey guys, I have a problem. I think I overwatered and my plant is all droopy. What can I do now? Will it recover if I don’t water it for a few days?

IMG_20250816_125809

The leaves and stems are hanging limply downwards on all tops!

What can I do about it?

Responder ↗
snAke

#50

It will recover. It looks similar to this for me when they are thirsty because the pot is almost dry in the afternoon.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#51

If there was too much water, you just need to wait a few days until it dries out, and then it will recover.

Responder ↗
decha977

#52

Yes, that was exactly my idea, I’ll do it. I was already afraid it would break.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#53

They don’t break that quickly; they are actually quite robust. You just shouldn’t overdo it.

Responder ↗
decha977

#54

Hi dear folks and fellow growers!

I have an update again.

IMG_20250827_084444

IMG_20250827_084434

I’m a bit concerned because there’s not much of the bloom visible yet, but we still have time!

Regards deCha

Responder ↗
decha977

#55

I defoliated all the leaves again and saw that the flowering is really starting and the sugar leaves are also developing well now.

Greetings deCha!

May terpenes replace our body odor!

Responder ↗
decha977

#56

It is recovering well and flowering continues,

IMG-20250829-WA0017

I hope your harvest exceeds all expectations!

Responder ↗
decha977

#57

I haven’t had to water for a good week, the organic Terra preta holds a tremendous amount of water.

Responder ↗

Responder