Today I was in the forest picking blueberries and took home a fresh, slightly open pine cone. I’m going to try to plant some small pine trees now. Since these trees grow very slowly compared to our cannabis plants, they shouldn’t form long roots as quickly that would then compete with those of our girls. For the next grow, I will then place one pine tree in each pot with the cannabis plants. I’m curious to see how they will react. Next, I will try to collect seeds from yarrow and chamomile. Both grow here in abundance. I might also get lavender seeds from the garden and put these plants in the pots with the cannabis plants as well.
Duda con sabor, olores y thc
115 respuestas · 475 visitas
I have had mint in the tent with a plant for 3 days now. The mint is in a glass of water so it can grow roots on the side. To intensify the olfactory signals, I roll a few mint leaves between my fingers daily, so they smell much stronger than usual.
Below you can see the mint in the pot This is what the plant’s flower looks like right now. I could be mistaken but I think it already smells stronger today.I think it’s a super interesting idea to see how it reacts to so many aggressive aromas from those plants, surely it will, and it will also be very interesting for the roots to touch since
I don’t know if you’re mistaken… mint is very strong, it wouldn’
Today I had a deep analysis done on what’s happening to one of my Cream Caramel plants; it is revegetating and has a unique aroma. As you already saw in the help post, I will try to preserve the terpenes by revegetating the plant completely. Tomorrow I will switch it to 20/4.
I didn’t believe it at first, but I checked it several times over several days. The two sister plants smell typical, with citrus notes, pine, etc., but this one doesn’t; it smells bitter, it has no citrus or pine notes whatsoever, 0. I wouldn’t know how to describe the aroma; I’d say bitter, not very strong, a new, untypical smell. I hope it stays that way to achieve progress.
The solution remains stable, cold, not as acidic as I imagined. Even so, today I added crushed eggshells to try to make the pH neutral. If it doesn’t rise in a few days, I will use a little potassium soap.
Today I had the idea to leave some wooden sticks, like the ones I use for LST, inside the solution and then stick them into the substrate. I don’t think it will be the same because it’s minimal contact, but it serves to test how it reacts…
Regarding the experiment of using a needle with aloe gel, chitosan, and deionized water with liquid smoke (paprika from La Vera) simulating rain from a fire,
here are the photos at 24 hours. I remind you that it’s the plant on the left. Sorry for adding many photos; I think it’s easier for everyone to check the results this way and not just rely on my impression. Now I will take photos again, which will be the result after 48 hours.
48 hrs later, I don’t know if there’s anything positive, I have to analyze the photos in detail, but there’s nothing negative.
I know mint normally smells very strong, but what I have here is unfortunately not peppermint but water mint. Because it stands in a tent without any insects, it doesn’t need a protective shield and only smells very faintly. Therefore, I injure it a little daily to activate its defense. However, I don’t want to destroy it because I would like to plant it in the garden to continue using it in the future.
The new terpenes your revegging plant develops are fascinating. I think these specific ones should save the plant from complete desiccation. In extreme heat, the plant normally produces more resin to keep evaporation as low as possible. It would be fantastic if you could preserve these terpenes through revegging. If you’d like to produce seeds from this plant, I can gladly show you how, it’s actually a very simple matter.
well, even if the smell isn’t exaggerated, it surely is fragrant, right?
regarding what they said about not planting plants with very aggressive roots, that’s solved by cutting the plant, isn’t it? it’s just a matter of not using valuable plants, if mycorrhizal spores are used, they will colonize the substrate quickly, then even if you cut them, the structure of the mycorrhizae remains attached to the roots of the cannabis, it doesn’t die, on the contrary, they divert everything to the living plant, maybe that will encourage you more, I use clover, I don’t have smelly plants, I would love to be able to put it next to lavender, or nettles, something super aggressive, especially very fragrant weeds that are the closest thing to ours, right? I would love to try with smells, but it’s not possible, I must have the extractor at full power and strong ventilation, here it’s 36º and we’ve just started summer where the plants are, there’s no air conditioning, and I don’t want to pay the bill for an air conditioner here, which is extremely expensive, for plants, I would pay a fortune, maybe more than 50e a month just for them, it’s not even half viable.
if I reveg the plant, I’ll need your help, friend, to make seeds, I’ve never done it and I know that’s your thing, I followed your post, although there’s still a long way to go for that, hahaha
Is this the plant that is revegging? I can’t zoom in enough to see what you mean. Have you tried taking pictures with a different mode, or perhaps zooming in closer when taking the picture?
Yes, it already smells, but I think if it smells stronger, it looks like a greater danger and thus also simulates the urgency to activate faster defense mechanisms. But I’m not really sure about that either; it’s all still in the experimental phase at the moment.
no, that’s the one I pricked with chiton water and gel, and theoretically
This is my mint it’s very strong. I need to break it up and put it into different pots. The main root stretches across the drywall pan it been there for a while. I don’t think it’s deep rooted so I don’t think it is grow through the bottom of a 5 gallon fabric pot, but the main root does get pretty thick and stays relatively shallow. At least that’s the way it was when I got it. And these are the 3 different kinds of plants I use for companion plants or ground cover. Wheatgrass, Dutch Clover, and Vernal Alfalfa. I kind of like to something growing on top I don’t want algae to form. I had a chat with ChatGPT about the resins. It says that they would have no beneficial properties in soil, that they would provide no NPK and they would take a really long time to break down. The essential oil it said not to make contact with the plants because it is concentrated and will burn them and to not make contact with the soil because of the anti microbial properties. So I’m glad I used a Q-tip I can still smell the Myrrh. The Frankincense I can no longer smell.
it’s good that you checked everything before doing it, I also check the risks several times, and ask the AI several times to corroborate the information, since it also makes mistakes.
regarding oils, that’s not what it’s about, what @her is telling you is that plants communicate through smell, just as they copy their aromas, they warn each other of dangers, that’s why you place strong aromatic plants around them, the plant detects them through the stomata of the leaves, let’s say they “smell” hahaha, although obviously they don’t smell, they detect the scent particles, today the deadline for adding things to the inoculum ended, now I must wait 21 days aerating without touching anything else, my microbes, bacteria and microorganisms will take care of all the crushed matter, then it will stop being a pile of a lot of shit to be a chemically stable compost, with a double function, providing gases trapped in the activated carbon powder, having a high rate of highly strong and resistant microlife given that it formed in a difficult environment, and semi-decomposed remains of dozens of plants that will come into contact with the roots and activate alerts.
for now I bought some regular Afghan seeds and I will keep them from seedlings with minimal quantities, I hope to get as many females as possible.
@her is trying to make the plant less lazy and more aggressive by detecting the aroma of other plants in its environment,
perhaps it would help to plant the mint in the same pot so that the plant feels it is on top of it?
oh by the way, when you want to quickly decompose something of plant origin, just use a dark plastic trash bag or similar, put substrate, humus, yeast, plain yogurt, microbial life, and sugars, and the plant material you want to transform, ground as finely as possible; my inoculant was originally for turning pure powdered sulfur into plant-assimilable sulfur; if you ask the AI, it will guide you to make assimilable minerals or compounds
Finally, I chose and already bought the Afghan regular and Nepal regular as landrace to search for recessive genes due to these characteristics compatible with the harmless.
- **The Afghan Way (Trash and
Thanks for the info on the sulfur I check with AI on it. I’ve put my old soil in black plastic bags in the sun with the hopes that it will kill any insects in there. I also have a pack of Afghan regs I got from MSNL Seeds.
I bought a 405nm UV laser, to make small burns on the leaves and generate a sensation of scorching sun burns, the plants are going to think they are growing in hell with so much stress lol 6 dollars
I’m currently running two Spider Farmer UVA lights along with a reptile UVA/UVB light on the same cycle as my main light which is at 80%. I have two T5 UVB Reptile lights I’m going to start running after the stretch. I’m on day 13 of flower.




























