Duda con sabor, olores y thc

115 respuestas · 475 visitas

3xt3nd3d

#74


Is it just me?
I need a better camera… it’s pathetic… :rofl:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#75

Is this the plant that is revegging? I can’t zoom in enough to see what you mean. Have you tried taking pictures with a different mode, or perhaps zooming in closer when taking the picture?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#76

Yes, it already smells, but I think if it smells stronger, it looks like a greater danger and thus also simulates the urgency to activate faster defense mechanisms. But I’m not really sure about that either; it’s all still in the experimental phase at the moment.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#77

no, that’s the one I pricked with chiton water and gel, and theoretically

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#78

This is my mint it’s very strong. I need to break it up and put it into different pots. The main root stretches across the drywall pan it been there for a while. I don’t think it’s deep rooted so I don’t think it is grow through the bottom of a 5 gallon fabric pot, but the main root does get pretty thick and stays relatively shallow. At least that’s the way it was when I got it. And these are the 3 different kinds of plants I use for companion plants or ground cover. Wheatgrass, Dutch Clover, and Vernal Alfalfa. I kind of like to something growing on top I don’t want algae to form. I had a chat with ChatGPT about the resins. It says that they would have no beneficial properties in soil, that they would provide no NPK and they would take a really long time to break down. The essential oil it said not to make contact with the plants because it is concentrated and will burn them and to not make contact with the soil because of the anti microbial properties. So I’m glad I used a Q-tip I can still smell the Myrrh. The Frankincense I can no longer smell.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#79

it’s good that you checked everything before doing it, I also check the risks several times, and ask the AI several times to corroborate the information, since it also makes mistakes.
regarding oils, that’s not what it’s about, what @her is telling you is that plants communicate through smell, just as they copy their aromas, they warn each other of dangers, that’s why you place strong aromatic plants around them, the plant detects them through the stomata of the leaves, let’s say they “smell” hahaha, although obviously they don’t smell, they detect the scent particles, today the deadline for adding things to the inoculum ended, now I must wait 21 days aerating without touching anything else, my microbes, bacteria and microorganisms will take care of all the crushed matter, then it will stop being a pile of a lot of shit to be a chemically stable compost, with a double function, providing gases trapped in the activated carbon powder, having a high rate of highly strong and resistant microlife given that it formed in a difficult environment, and semi-decomposed remains of dozens of plants that will come into contact with the roots and activate alerts.
for now I bought some regular Afghan seeds and I will keep them from seedlings with minimal quantities, I hope to get as many females as possible.
@her is trying to make the plant less lazy and more aggressive by detecting the aroma of other plants in its environment,
perhaps it would help to plant the mint in the same pot so that the plant feels it is on top of it?

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#80

oh by the way, when you want to quickly decompose something of plant origin, just use a dark plastic trash bag or similar, put substrate, humus, yeast, plain yogurt, microbial life, and sugars, and the plant material you want to transform, ground as finely as possible; my inoculant was originally for turning pure powdered sulfur into plant-assimilable sulfur; if you ask the AI, it will guide you to make assimilable minerals or compounds

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#81

Finally, I chose and already bought the Afghan regular and Nepal regular as landrace to search for recessive genes due to these characteristics compatible with the harmless.

  • **The Afghan Way (Trash and
Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#82

Thanks for the info on the sulfur I check with AI on it. I’ve put my old soil in black plastic bags in the sun with the hopes that it will kill any insects in there. I also have a pack of Afghan regs I got from MSNL Seeds.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#83


I bought a 405nm UV laser, to make small burns on the leaves and generate a sensation of scorching sun burns, the plants are going to think they are growing in hell with so much stress lol 6 dollars

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#84

I’m currently running two Spider Farmer UVA lights along with a reptile UVA/UVB light on the same cycle as my main light which is at 80%. I have two T5 UVB Reptile lights I’m going to start running after the stretch. I’m on day 13 of flower.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#85

I picked up this UV light years ago to find insects and their larvae under the plant leaves in my vegetable garden.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#86

You have a beautiful setup, I had already seen it in ‘show your ladies’ posts lol.
I love that light you have, in theory you should put them on for about 2 or

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#88

The UVB I’ll start week three after the stretch for one hour a day. The UVA can run the entire light cycle. I have a UVC sanitation light I used to use for pest control. Some leaf curling would show up in 7-10 days but it never killed the plants or damaged the buds. It was on a 15 minute cycle. I might try it again just turning it on for one minute twice a week for stress. The T5 UVB this will be my first time. ChatGPT is helping me dial it in.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#89

Here’s a new picture of the Green Gelato

I think it smells much stronger now than a few days ago before I put the mint next to it. Actually, all four plants smell stronger, but with this one, it’s significantly more so.

The other day I found two other spots where mint grows, this time not water mint, but I’m not yet sure exactly which kind it is. These are already flowering and should probably bear seeds soon. I think I will save some of them for future experiments and plant them in the garden.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#90

It looks really beautiful, do you think it’s because of the mint?

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#91

I found this article:
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.adu2392
honestly, it’s too complicated to understand, so I asked for help to simplify it for mere mortals.

  1. Justifies Acidic Imbibition in Heat Germination (Accelerating the Cellular Clock)

The study demonstrates that epigenetic aging breaks methylation locks and releases latent pathways [LIII].

  • The application: By soaking the seed in heat with acidic reactor water loaded with isovaleric acid and Shilajit [LII], we force an instantaneous induced epigenetic aging in the embryo.
  • The result: The seedling is born with the “molecular traffic light” already green, skipping months of waiting to begin transcribing volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and the skunk profile (321-MBT) from its first leaves [V, LIII].
  1. Validates the “Phantom Sting” in Old Leaves (Systemic Effect)

The paper confirms that apical meristems (growth tips) are protected against this DNA disintegration to preserve offspring [LIII].

  • The application: This instructs us to never touch new shoots or tips with Chitosan (COS) or hormones [IV.2].
  • The mechanics: We must apply micro-injections and aggressive pH 8.5 sprays strictly on large, lower leaves [IV.1, IV.2]. Old leaves, which already suffer from natural epigenetic integrity loss, will amplify the alert and send a jasmonic acid hormonal signal towards the buds, forcing an outburst of pungent resin while keeping the tip genetically clean in case we want to take a mother clone in the future [X, L, LIII].
  1. Teaches us when to apply the Paprika Root Shock

Epigenetic disintegration advances over time [LIII]. The moment of maximum methylation weakness occurs when the plant transitions from photoperiod to flowering.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#92

The Green Gelato is a cross between a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and a Sunset Sherbet. The other strains in the tent do not have mint in their genetics and are not smelling as intensely at the moment. They are all on flowering day 41 today and, because they have the same flowering time, should be equally developed in terms of scent. Seen in this light, I assume it could be due to the mint.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#93

I found two more pictures here that describe how cannabis terpenes are used for defense

The stronger the plant’s terpenes are, the better the plant can defend itself

Responder ↗

Responder