Duvido de luminosidade
30 respuestas · 377 visitas
Welcome to the community! Those are way overdue, get them in soil asap
I should plant them already
Yes absolutely, anything even half that length is more than enough.
Ideally you want to plant while it is still a root poking out of the seed casing rather than letting it progress that far.
I have natural soil, I don’t have substrate, can I do it anyway??
Yes, planting into anything is going to be better than nothing at this point
First of all, welcome @Elpana333, normally you plant them when the seeds open and the taproot emerges. You could mix the soil with sand, small stones 0.3 - 0.5 mm, or finely chopped straw to give it better drainage and ventilation.
Now that you have done it i would just leave it be and let it settle in. It should be fine
Why does it have those colors on the tips? I put them in soil 5 days ago and they are barely that size.
How about, my grower friend… it’s normal for not planting them right after their dominant root emerged. You were very lucky with them to be so green, thick, and beautiful… the cotyledons are less important now
They look pretty good considering you planted them so late. I wouldn’t worry about it yet.
First, I would plant them in two separate pots. You can plant them in the soil up to the cotyledons. I always wait until they have grown a bit and then add soil up to the first serrated leaf.
Hi, for germination, soak your seeds in a little water at 24-25°C with a hydrogen peroxide dilution to eliminate all germicidal risks. Don’t touch them with your hands; use gloves or tweezers. Leave them in the hydrogen peroxide for
Hi, I can confirm that it would be wise to separate them quickly and repot them into a larger pot already, so that your roots can start colonizing the pot and spreading.
How do I separate them without damaging the roots and why do they look a bit tilted and the other plant looks more upright or with slightly smaller leaves
The easiest way should be to carefully rinse the soil under running water. Try not to pull and let the water do the work, then they should get through it well.
How did you separate them?




