Duvido de luminosidade

30 respuestas · 377 visitas

Elpana333

#12

I have natural soil, I don’t have substrate, can I do it anyway??

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#13

Yes, planting into anything is going to be better than nothing at this point

Responder ↗
Elpana333

#14

Something like this? Or should I cover it more, mainly because I’m going to cultivate it outdoors

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#15

First of all, welcome @Elpana333, normally you plant them when the seeds open and the taproot emerges. You could mix the soil with sand, small stones 0.3 - 0.5 mm, or finely chopped straw to give it better drainage and ventilation.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#16

Now that you have done it i would just leave it be and let it settle in. It should be fine

Responder ↗
Elpana333

#17

Why does it have those colors on the tips? I put them in soil 5 days ago and they are barely that size.

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#18

How about, my grower friend… it’s normal for not planting them right after their dominant root emerged. You were very lucky with them to be so green, thick, and beautiful… the cotyledons are less important now

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#19

They look pretty good considering you planted them so late. I wouldn’t worry about it yet.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#21

First, I would plant them in two separate pots. You can plant them in the soil up to the cotyledons. I always wait until they have grown a bit and then add soil up to the first serrated leaf.

Responder ↗
ADjahrasta

#22

Hi, for germination, soak your seeds in a little water at 24-25°C with a hydrogen peroxide dilution to eliminate all germicidal risks. Don’t touch them with your hands; use gloves or tweezers. Leave them in the hydrogen peroxide for

Responder ↗
ADjahrasta

#23

Hi, I can confirm that it would be wise to separate them quickly and repot them into a larger pot already, so that your roots can start colonizing the pot and spreading.

Responder ↗
Elpana333

#24

How do I separate them without damaging the roots and why do they look a bit tilted and the other plant looks more upright or with slightly smaller leaves

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#25

The easiest way should be to carefully rinse the soil under running water. Try not to pull and let the water do the work, then they should get through it well.

Responder ↗
ADjahrasta

#27

Hi, regarding your lamp issue, are they dimmable (the possibility of intensity variations is really important), and are you talking about CFLs rather than LEDs?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#31

That is partly the stem, and at the lower end it is the taproot, where you can see the root hairs. These fine root hairs are the part of the roots responsible for absorbing water and nutrients. As long as they are white, they are healthy; if they turn brown, they are unhealthy or starting to die, which you will then also see in your plant. You should plant them as soon as possible. Roots don’t like light; they need darkness. The soil should have good drainage so that the roots can breathe.

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#32


lights Interlacing and phasing R very important vectors for light radiation offset calculations.

Just sayin’ theres always more than meets da eye

Responder ↗

Responder