Due to a potassium deficiency, I started watering one day earlier. For this, I poured 100 grams of dandelion with 1 liter of boiling water and let it steep like a tea. After a good half an hour, the brew was sieved and the dandelion leaves were squeezed out. TDS rose from an initial 250 to 680. Additionally, nettle slurry was added in a 1:10 ratio, Fulvic Acid, and some grow fertilizer. Since I actually wouldn’t need to water until tomorrow, each plant only received 250 ml.
Tomorrow I will take some extra time again to properly fix the shoots because every time I tie them down, they manage to loosen the shoots again and push them upwards.Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"
98 respuestas · 983 visitas
The supposed potassium problem probably stemmed from an incorrect pH value. Today, due to this, it was repotted. Yesterday, some ventilation holes were drilled into the pot.
Then, 2 grams of Rhizobacter, 2 grams of Mycorrhiza, and half a gram of Trichoderma were added to the soil. The soil was well dried and rooted through. After repotting, the soil moisture sensor was also used. It was watered initially with 0.5 liters of water. Subsequently, the lamp was repositioned to the correct height, and the shoots were re-secured. Now it’s time to hope that it continues to grow well with fresh soil.Here’s another small update on the Fat Gorilla, since yesterday the lamp has been running at 120 watts. The leaves are lush green and in about a week, the shoots will be pulled apart a bit more and re-fixed. From then on, they will only grow upwards until I can switch them to 12 / 12.
they look beautiful and perfect! even the scars from the cuts, what a wonderful plant, congratulations
dang dude’
congradulations on dat big step’
keep it ![]()
cuz a diamond lastz forever
Yesterday, training was on the agenda again
I don’t see the photo ![]()
Turn off the translator then you can see the pictures.
Wow, it’s true! haha they are beautiful, I already said it last time that even the healed cuts are beautiful haha
Hey, aren’t 350ppm 700 EC?
Yes, that should be fine
The plant has recovered and is healthy. Yesterday I fertilized it again a bit and removed a few more leaves.
Tomorrow I will start shortening the lighting duration so that by the weekend I will be at 12/12. It’s time for it to show its full splendor.Today, there will be some more water with fertilizer, and the lighting duration will be reduced again a bit. This means Saturday will be Flowering Day 1. Can’t wait to see how she does in flower.
The plant is currently stretching quite a bit and flower sites are slowly becoming visible everywhere. There are a few light leaves at the bottom, but I don’t want to overfertilize it again. Otherwise, it looks quite healthy.
The stretch is now slowing down a bit since I went to 75% power with the lamp. Now you can slowly start to see the flower sites.
![202
Here’s a small update too, pictures are from yesterday, Bloom Day 15.
one more week in stretch and then the buds should get thickerThe translator doesn’t show the images and only translates half
and my German is zero ![]()
They are very beautiful, as always they look absolutely perfect, I have to take into account your perfect way of doing LST, then I will look at the Growlog of the Gorilla to see if you have put annotations, it is very happy with the tips pointing upwards
Bro, the photo can’t be seen here, please don’t leave us in suspense haha












