Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respuestas · 983 visitas

herr_gruen

#20

The supposed potassium problem probably stemmed from an incorrect pH value. Today, due to this, it was repotted. Yesterday, some ventilation holes were drilled into the pot.

Then, 2 grams of Rhizobacter, 2 grams of Mycorrhiza, and half a gram of Trichoderma were added to the soil. The soil was well dried and rooted through.

After repotting, the soil moisture sensor was also used. It was watered initially with 0.5 liters of water. Subsequently, the lamp was repositioned to the correct height, and the shoots were re-secured.

Now it’s time to hope that it continues to grow well with fresh soil.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#21

Here’s another small update on the Fat Gorilla, since yesterday the lamp has been running at 120 watts. The leaves are lush green and in about a week, the shoots will be pulled apart a bit more and re-fixed. From then on, they will only grow upwards until I can switch them to 12 / 12.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#22

they look beautiful and perfect! even the scars from the cuts, what a wonderful plant, congratulations

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#23

dang dude’
congradulations on dat big step’

keep it :gem_stone::diamond_with_a_dot:cuz a diamond lastz forever

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#24

Yesterday, training was on the agenda again

the shoots were all pulled into their final positions. From now on, it’s only upwards. Now it can grow a bit more and then it goes into flowering.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#27

Wow, it’s true! haha they are beautiful, I already said it last time that even the healed cuts are beautiful haha

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#30

The plant has recovered and is healthy. Yesterday I fertilized it again a bit and removed a few more leaves.

Tomorrow I will start shortening the lighting duration so that by the weekend I will be at 12/12. It’s time for it to show its full splendor.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#31

Today, there will be some more water with fertilizer, and the lighting duration will be reduced again a bit. This means Saturday will be Flowering Day 1. Can’t wait to see how she does in flower.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#32

Small correction, today Flower Day 1

The first curls grew on them overnight :face_holding_back_tears:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#33

The plant is currently stretching quite a bit and flower sites are slowly becoming visible everywhere. There are a few light leaves at the bottom, but I don’t want to overfertilize it again. Otherwise, it looks quite healthy.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#34

You can tell the Sativa content by the stretch. I’m curious how big it will still get. Still a good 10 days, then the stretch should be over.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#35

The stretch is now slowing down a bit since I went to 75% power with the lamp. Now you can slowly start to see the flower sites.

![202

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#36

Here’s a small update too, pictures are from yesterday, Bloom Day 15.

one more week in stretch and then the buds should get thicker

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#37

The translator doesn’t show the images and only translates half :frowning: and my German is zero :stuck_out_tongue:
They are very beautiful, as always they look absolutely perfect, I have to take into account your perfect way of doing LST, then I will look at the Growlog of the Gorilla to see if you have put annotations, it is very happy with the tips pointing upwards

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#38

Bro, the photo can’t be seen here, please don’t leave us in suspense haha

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#39

Yes, it can be seen, but the website uses an auto-translator that needs to be deactivated and reactivated. I don’t know about you, but he writes in German

Responder ↗

Responder